Can anyone find out what cause the screen? pc prob

can anyone find out what cause the screen to turn like this…i think is graphic card problem…or izzit?

mostly is screen problem, are u using a lcd or old screen? i had this problem b4 but its with my old sreen that is big 1 not lcd.

Is that image taken from LCD screen captured from a camera or use the print screen?

Your GPU or RAM on your AGP got overheated or memory faulty. I always got that problem if push my graphic card to the limit. Its a bad sign your graphic card aging. I got 2 graphic card toasted. The all have same sign before retired. We called it display Artifact

u OC ur graphic card ah?

Or maybe fan of the heatsink KO.

[quote=“Ryunaruto”]can anyone find out what cause the screen to turn like this…i think is graphic card problem…or izzit?

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/kevin_WC0/others/pcproblem00.jpg[/quote]
Just last month my pc also got this problem, my case are confirm display card out of order, whenever the card overheat the screen will become like that, can try to borrow another display card double confirm.

-If the screen corrupt (artifacted) but you can still move the mouse and other application then your graphic card got big problemo.

-But if the screen corrupt and the computer halted/stop (unable to move mouse or keyboard) then you’re safe.

CRT screen…old monitor that is :slight_smile:

i print screen it and psot it here…need help

[quote=“Blue677”][quote=“Ryunaruto”]can anyone find out what cause the screen to turn like this…i think is graphic card problem…or izzit?
me too…i also think its mygraphic card…since its old and its ATI brand

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/kevin_WC0/others/pcproblem00.jpg[/quote]
Just last month my pc also got this problem, my case are confirm display card out of order, whenever the card overheat the screen will become like that, can try to borrow another display card double confirm.[/quote]
ok :slight_smile:

[quote=“allokitty”]-If the screen corrupt (artifacted) but you can still move the mouse and other application then your graphic card got big problemo.

-But if the screen corrupt and the computer halted/stop (unable to move mouse or keyboard) then you’re safe.[/quote]

hat is still the same unsafe le =.=

If the the computer jam along with the defected screen it always been software problem or driver incompatibe or other graphic interface problem. That was base on my experience.

so it means the graphic card is at fault if u print screen it… because hardware defects on monitor will not be noticed on the LCD/CRT monitor…

as we all know pictures are produced by the graphic card so… you gotta get urself a new graphic card :slight_smile: Do seek a technician to rectify the problem… :smiley:

Open your PC and see if the fan on the graphic card is spinning or not (make sure it spins fast enough).

Hi there :slight_smile:
if you have a second monitor, u can test it out easily

one thing you can try if you havent - boot up your computer in safemode which uses the most standard vga driver and see if there is any difference.

easiest is to get a second monitor and plug it in to test out.

good luck! ^.^