Call Scam//child kidnap

Hi all, I dont know either this topic has been post out before or what,but I feel its important to share with all of us.Did u read borneo post yesterday regarding " a call that u pick up inform that ur child has been kidnap and ask for some ransom money"?It happen in miri and kuching as well. 1st of all when u pick up ur phone,u will hear a screaming sound of children asking papa or mama help me,than an adult will ask some money with u. my adv is pls call up ur children immideatly or call up police instead of direct bank in for them. dont be panic or nervous quickly. happen to one of my fren in miri,my fren them ask the person to discribe his child. when all the describtion given is wrong e.g is a boy,curly hair bla…,than my fren start playing with the caller coz my fren has no son at all!!what happen to this people nowadays?economic despresion?sigh… :cry:

Lol… how he play, something like this kah?

“Aiya, U have my son is it? Ok ok, i bank in some money for u, U help me dispose of him, bury him alive or cut of his limbs and send him to Thai, juz get him outta my sight.”

:lol:

lol,
kipnaper: i have your son
victim: my daugther? oh no
kipnaper: daugther ehem…
victim: dont hurt my son!
kinaper: ??? oi! son or daugther?
victim: i’m single… xD

btw, thanks for the warning :slight_smile:

watch out, people will do anything for money now…even kill small babies

This type of scam usually target housewives as the calls normally make during daytime.
It does happen to my colleague’s mom and it really scared the hell out of her.

is this real?? so it’s all a scam thing. Better keep our children by our side then and wait for the call. Then we might be able to play along with them.

yes,its true,out in newspaper.so beware of it,nowdays people will do anything to get money.

I think if you get this kind of call, try to publish it here.

kipnaper: i have your son
victim: my son of which location first :mrgreen:

sigh…again it happen,housewife nearly lost RM100K to this kind of call scam at Kuching.
sources:borneo post today.

my mom recieved a call yesterday noon but didn’t lodge a police report. The call just started like " Mami, please help me ( in chinese dialect ) " My mum just kept silence and the kidnapper hang up all of the sudden. I never call my mum " MAMI" keke

MISSION FAILED

who da hell wanna kidnap a poor guy like me? LOL…

yeah, happened to one of my fren’s too
just yesterday… Lost 4k+ to this scam…

Too panic till forgot the right way is to
call son to check up on him whether he
is alright b4 transferring money to them…

The bank account given also is Hong
Kong’s bank account… Just give them
reference number anyone can take the
money from there…

REMINDER: Please double check the
condition of your children if you get this
kind of call…

Do not panic and straight away bank
in your hard-earned money to those scums…

wahlao… your friend bank in 4k? he should check on his son 1st leh…

Actually is a she… His Mum got the call while
at home then straight away went to bank in…

Maybe that time she couldn’t reach her son too…

Hard to blame anyone for this…

Lesson learnt…

Move on…

[quote=“cacatkia”]my mom recieved a call yesterday noon but didn’t lodge a police report. The call just started like " Mami, please help me ( in chinese dialect ) " My mum just kept silence and the kidnapper hang up all of the sudden. I never call my mum " MAMI" keke

MISSION FAILED

who da hell wanna kidnap a poor guy like me? LOL…[/quote]

kidnap u to earn pao eh … ahaks !

realy sad this thing happen here also,any idea to tackle it?its hard rite?

this crime syndicate is alive and active in Miri now
thanks vinsyl2000 for bring it to our attention

tell ur son to get another phone… just only for parents

The only to tackle this scheme the way I see
it is to educate the public more and let them be
aware of the right things to do when they receive
this call…

you know… even the newspaper publish this kind of scam all the time, yet there is still some people fall to that trick too…