Buying German shepherd (puppy)

do anyone know where i can buy a german shepherd?

Puppy or adult? Paper o not paper?

im looking for german shepard paper origami

Oh u should look for Nightwatch for that :mrgreen:

Oh u should look for Nightwatch for that :mrgreen:[/quote]

ha…ha…nightwatch can’t wait to make heterodyne origami.

I have one 6+ mths male black & tan for sale at RM4,500.00 (pedigreed). Son of Uran Topolovniki and grand son of the world renown Ursus V Batu.

hey reno911, that’s a great looking dog you’ve got there…can I exchange my lab with yours…hee…

too tempting to see such a beauty…is it trained?

[quote=“CONO”]hey reno911, that’s a great looking dog you’ve got there…can I exchange my lab with yours…hee…

too tempting to see such a beauty…is it trained?[/quote]

Thought you are a lab fan. Anyway, i have just started to teach heeling and so far he is doing good. Good with other dogs and children. I am crate training him now and may switch to house in a month or two. Do you have pic of your lab?

will take a pic and post to u…

cheers

LOL.

dog pic number 1 looks very obscene. Is that son of Uran or grandson of Usus?

I have one 6+ mths male black & tan for sale at RM4,500.00 (pedigreed). Son of Uran Topolovniki and grand son of the world renown Ursus V Batu.[/quote]

[size=150]Pup Sold.[/size]

[quote=“heterodyne”]LOL.

Is that son of Uran or grandson of Usus?
[/quote]

Yes. Both.

Hi…we have 2 German Shepherd puppies (1 male & 1 female) aged 2 months old.
Original breed, comes with complete pedigree and micropchips…registered at the Malaysian Kennel Association.
Price is around Rm3.8 and is negotiable.
PLS let us know if anyone is interested.

[quote=“Leena7723”]Hi…we have 2 German Shepherd puppies (1 male & 1 female) aged 2 months old.
Original breed, comes with complete pedigree and micropchips…registered at the Malaysian Kennel Association.
Price is around Rm3.8 and is negotiable.
PLS let us know if anyone is interested.[/quote]

Erm, I’ll take it for RM3.8 and round it up to RM4.00 for your German Shepherd puppies. When can I take them? :wink:

But no, seriously, RM3.80?

I have one 6+ mths male black & tan for sale at RM4,500.00 (pedigreed). Son of Uran Topolovniki and grand son of the world renown Ursus V Batu.[/quote]

[size=150]SOLD! [/size] Thanks for viewing.

hey…u joking la fren!
It sould be read as Rm3,800.00 for one puppy.
Pure breed mah…

I have a german shepherd (puppy) for sale… RM 1000.00 PM me for more information.

waaah so cheap ??!!!

wah, elaine also know about dog pricing ar? :mrgreen:

hahaha… EF!! you are everywhere!!