- Identify potential prospects to develop new business.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone and personal visits.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to the Management.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Develop business strategy to attract and secure customers to establish long term business relationship and ensure continuous renewals.
- Conduct analysis and studies to identify sales growth and potential businesses.
- Attract and secure customers to establish long term business relationship to ensure continuous renewals.
- Minimum SPM / Diploma / Degree or its equivalent.
- At least one (1) year experience in sales / marketing / business development role with proven track records.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is a pre-requisite.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Self starter, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Full time positions only.