Business At Miri Chinatown

[attachment=0]NIGHT MARKET.jpg[/attachment]We are going to set up to opening a little Chinatown in the miri city soon as possible, it runs from 5 PM until 2 am every day, we provide business opportunities for small traders, hawkers and anyone who is interested to start a new business, we offer the lower rental rates, here I need opinions and votes from all forumers on:

1. Agree or disagree ?
  2. Proposed rental - RM450 per lot 10 x 10 per month

3. Hours of operation - 5 pm until 2 am
  4. Product - (fast food, clothes, leather, bundles, souvenirs, Provinsi,accessories, watch, etc.)
  5. Please vote and give opinion…

with good management… this will be a good start

thanks 4 your comment, how about rent?

thanks 4 your comment, how about rent?

A little Chinatown? May i know where is the location? Or its classified for now? :smiley: renting it at RM450 per month everyday seems quite reasonable and of cos business wised perspective, ‘do-able’… Hehe… this is my comment. Hope it helps.

Looking forward for this idea to be true :smiley:

I am looking forward to this venture. Recently I was in Ipoh, I went to Gerbang Malam. This is their Pasar Malam in their town centre and it opens nightly from 9pm to 3 am. There were many people there and I was very impressed with the range of merchandise.

In Miri, shopping complexes close by 10 pm so tourists who want to shop can do so then. It would not only attract locals but could be a tourist attraction too. Thus, this could booze our economy.

Thumbs up to Miri if we could have something like this.

Please contact me as I would be very interested to rent a stall. 012 8864501

As for the rent of RM450, maybe initially keep it lower and see the ‘progress’ of the venture.

The rent should be low for start. ^_^. looking foward for this…

it seem to be a great idea, the rental seem reasonable. currently only CNY or hari raya time then can c this type of stall around, plus their business seem good.

Looking forward 4 this. Interested to rent.

looking forward…interested to rent also. :smiley:

hmm, location is important… where will it be exactly? The extent and size of chinatown is also important (many choices), along with good accessibility. Can be very successful with locals and tourists alike if managed well.
RM450 may be slightly too expensive for the initial start up. start low, increase slowly if good progress. are tents provided? any electricity or other utilities provided?
good luck. interested to hear more from you.

[quote=“arcop”][attachment=0]NIGHT MARKET.jpg[/attachment]We are going to set up to opening a little Chinatown in the miri city soon as possible, it runs from 5 PM until 2 am every day, we provide business opportunities for small traders, hawkers and anyone who is interested to start a new business, we offer the lower rental rates, here I need opinions and votes from all forumers on:

1. Agree or disagree ?
  2. Proposed rental - RM450 per lot 10 x 10 per month

3. Hours of operation - 5 pm until 2 am
  4. Product - (fast food, clothes, leather, bundles, souvenirs, Provinsi,accessories, watch, etc.)
  5. Please vote and give opinion…[/quote]

Great idea… about time. I luv the Petaling Street and Gaya Street open-air shopping markets. Food is very important so this Miri Chinatown must have good food vendors. Bruneians and other visitors will be more attracted by the food and entertainment.

RM450 may be too high initially for many “green” entrepreuneurs. I suggest RM300 for a start and after 1 or 2 months, by all means increase this but be honest about it to potential stall vendors about the first month special offer.

1. Agree or disagree ? = Agree and location is important too , great idea.
  2. Proposed rental - RM450 per lot 10 x 10 per month = RM450 not agree too high = suggest RM200-RM300
  3. Hours of operation - 5 pm until 2 am = no comment
  4. Product - (fast food, clothes, leather, bundles, souvenirs, Provinsi,accessories, watch, etc.) =better do like Taiwan street food
  5. Please vote and give opinion… = hope all is Chinese do business there. (Chinatown ma…)
    = hope no parking problem , cleanness
  1. Agree or disagree ? = Agree and location is important too , great idea.
  1. Proposed rental - RM450 per lot 10 x 10 per month = RM450 not agree too high = suggest RM200-RM300

Perhaps can give us a slight clue of the location and facilities provided first? Then the rental part comes in…
If its just some where far out of town and pathway with stickers on the floor marking the RENTAL spot :shock: … 450, in my opinion… sorri. NO.
If facilities are provided like electric, fans, tents and mebi some security doors with a wonderful location… 450 i think its a good start. :slight_smile:

how to book if u run this?