Burger's stalls in miri

hi all burger lovers in Miri,

there are Pak Kasim grilled burgers, Kinky Fat Chef Kitchen Burgers, Angry hog Joint Burgers stall in miri, any burger stalls else in miri, pls mentioned here! Comparison of above three burger stalls???

does anyone knows which stalls r the best burger prepared? any comments of each stall services & pricings?

pls comments here! thanks!Cheers! have an nice burger day!

[quote=“WebDealer”]hi all burger lovers in Miri,

there are Pak Kasim grilled burgers, Kinky Fat Chef Kitchen Burgers, Angry hog Joint Burgers stall in miri, any burger stalls else in miri, pls mentioned here! Comparison of above three burger stalls???

does anyone knows which stalls r the best burger prepared? any comments of each stall services & pricings?

pls comments here! thanks!Cheers! have an nice burger day![/quote]

why don’t you tried it for yourself and give feedbacks here?

McDonald.

[quote=“WebDealer”]hi all burger lovers in Miri,

pls comments here! thanks!Cheers! have an nice burger day![/quote]

ALL BURGERS ARE GOOD FOR HEALTH…

Good for adding more tyres to our waist! Hooray to yummy foods!

hey…love to eat burger do u?

My favourites are still as follows:

MR Ho’s - Pork burger
Citrus - Beefy Cheesy burger

got a stall open air opposite miri hotel. rabbit deer burger also have.

Everyone have different taste and preference… So if u insist in asking stpid ques like which is the best tasting then i insist ur stpid lol.
Nothing wrong with trying.

KFCK is nice though. pak kasim and angry hog never tried.
And to the nice lady who says: good for adding more tyres. lol… never heard of exercise?

it takes probably 10-15minit to finish a McD burger or wadsoever burger selling outside,but do u noe how much exercise u need to do to burn of the calories that u juz gain ma? lol…

for ppl near senadin area can try Mat Magic Burger. Between Curtin Villa n Curtin Village. The one with red canopy at house. Selling oblong burger. Nice also

Nobody force u to eat the whole thing if u know u cant burn it all off. Its temptation.

Besides if u have healthy meals the whole week and 1 or 2 tyre meal in between coupled with 4 to 5 days of light medium workout. Should be fine. This or you’re just damn lazy finding excuses and noy doing anything :lol:

[quote=“Christ14”]got a stall open air opposite miri hotel. rabbit deer burger also have.

Everyone have different taste and preference…

KFCK is nice though. pak kasim and angry hog never tried.
And to the nice lady who says: good for adding more tyres. lol… never heard of exercise?[/quote]

hi chirst14! where are this RABBIT DEER BURGERS located? is it located inside the malay food court opposite Miri hotel?

direct me the actual locations of itlo!

i had tried pak kasim & KFCK burgers, i preferred pak kasim cos it is much taster & reasonable pricing! havent try angry hog joint but it opened late night, no opportunity to give it a GO!

I ussually go for Pork Burger at Anacamp House - Next to Merdeka Mall. Super Thick , and grilled for only RM5.00 . Come early to avoid waiting and ussually the Burgers will sold out by 10pm!!. You can check the place in FB - Anacamp House