Bunuh warga sarawak kat semenanjung

Hello Mcnet, just wanna share something from Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bunuh-wa … 5338654677

Why some people dont like Sarawakian…aiyooooo…something wronglah with this people…better find another place to live la…

Let the head hunters get him

so what with the page. i’m totally not disturbed by this kind of thing.

experiences taught me those lepeh ppl are mostly cowards, they are only brave if they’re in a large number of group. :roll:

+1

[quote=“vertigo”]so what with the page. i’m totally not disturbed by this kind of thing.

experiences taught me those lepeh ppl are mostly cowards, they are only brave if they’re in a large number of group. :roll:[/quote]

+1

just report it…

nah…does not disturb me anyway. just ignore it.

+1

These useless idiots are sowing the seed of hatred… It does matter to those Sarawakian living / studying / working and driving Sarawak registered cars at Semenanjung.
These people are just monkey see monkey do.

Makes me feel proud to be sarawakian.

Even though cultural disputes/racism is unavoidable, it is not as apparant here compared to other parts of the world.
In the end, we still manage to get along with one another.

They are afraid of us. That is good.

We MCNET community members are proud to be [size=150]“ANAK SARAWAK”[/size] with mixed multi races!!.. 8) We hold our sarawak flag together regardless our religions & believes!!..

I just reported the page to FB as spreading hate speech, now awaiting the reply from admins

Why they don’t kill Sabah people?

soon kali the page will come up. it’s mmg their nature to provoke people. even their own kind pun they like to provoke.

Ooopsss… Macam terasa saya ni, Jangan macam itu bah… Hahaha

Wow :shock: :shock: :shock:

dia org suka hati cakap pasal kita…betul kah org sarawak mcm tu… setahu saya mereka lebih teruk lagi…mcm iblis,setan, ambil hasil org dan hidup mewah, semua facilities lengkap … mcm ne admin facebook tu mesti kenak cari sampai kelubang burit lembu… :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

This was created by an idiot (or many idiots) who was not satisfied with something. Do not fall to his/her trap. There are millions more lovely people around so follow them and not letting this idiot spoils our minds. I have reported it to Facebook. Report-Hate Speech-Target a race or ethnicity. I urge ALL members to do the same.