Build your own Custom Guitar Here. [ Pics Updated ]

Hi guys,

Am new to here(Miri and also MC.N),
Wanna let you guys know that i have some special services for you guys.

Are you guys bored of those same color, style, spec, brand etc in Miri?

[size=150]Do you guys want to buy a guitar that you customize it 100% at your own?[/size]

Good news to tell you here that i have this services,

I can help you design/customize Gibson/Epihpone Les Paul, SG , Fender Stratocaster and telecaster, PRS guitar, Ibanez guitars too.

Color, headstock, body finish, wood, neck, flatboard, tuner, head stock, knob, switch,
AND ALSO
All the position of knob & Switch.

Besides that, i can also fully modify the guitar’s pickup configuration.

Services that im available here include,

* Guitars design
* Guitars customize
* Guitar configuration changing
* Guitar illustration
* Headstock design
* Neck design
* Wood for the guitar
* Body finishing
* Color design
* Pickups configuration
* Knobs
* Switch
* Jack
* Pickguard
* OEM Guitars Hardcase( Gibson, Fender, Ibanez etc)
* LASTLY, i can turn your soft design into a real Gig/Rig/Axe/Guitar.

For design example, Please see my sample.

I’m going to make the Gino’s Telecaster Custom guitar become a real axe soon.
Spec for the guitar as below,

• Flame maple cover tele body
  • Fender stratocaster reverse headstock
  • 22frets rosewood fingerboard
  • 2volume
  • 2tone
  • 5 position switch
  • Humbucker + Single coil + Humbucker
  • tremolo

Interested? just PM me here,

For your all information,
The price are all negotiable,
Budget custom guitars also available(Rm850-1200).

THERE ARE MORE AT HERE -> http://www.ginolo.com/2009/03/guitar-de … mize-shop/

[size=85]Another good news here, Do you believe that you can own an OEM Gibson LP within 1.5k?
just PM me or go to my website http://www.ginolo.com/2009/03/guitar-de … mize-shop/,
i got do OEM guitars and also semi-hollow body as well [/size]

i got a 12 String Guitar … real old cuz belongs to my dad . can u fix it ?

Hi there… hw much price for custom Fender Stratocaster with 4 knobs (white colour)?

PM me the price thx ya!!

Hey,is it possible for you to convert my current Acoustic guitar into an electric acoustic?

Hi mate,

I’m sorry that my services is just design, customize and build a brand new guitar. I don’t have the guitar services. Let me know if you’re interested with my custom guitars.
Cheers.

Hola,
Well, what you need to do is just go and buy an acoustic guitar pickup/mic at imperial mall that music shop. With that way, your acoustic guitar can play plug in and play :smiley:

Can u make an ukulele??? please let me know!! thanks

[quote=“Momok”]Hi there… hw much price for custom Fender Stratocaster with 4 knobs (white colour)?

PM me the price thx ya!![/quote]

Yo bro,
check your PM =)

Hi,

I’m sorry i don’t have that service at the moment. I got a lot electric guitar =) Let me know if you’re interested with them.

Hola,
Well, what you need to do is just go and buy an acoustic guitar pickup/mic at imperial mall that music shop. With that way, your acoustic guitar can play plug in and play :D[/quote]
Jeez.I didn’t know they sells those pickups.lol.Thanks :slight_smile:

Jeez.I didn’t know they sells those pickups.lol.Thanks :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, i went there few times, so i saw the acoustic mic/pickup =)

how much does colour design cost? need a new paint job on my guitar’s body dent and scratches. :roll:

Hi mate,

What you mean is just design? Not include paint the color on it rite?

design + color paint dude :slight_smile:

Hi mate,

I’m sorry that my services is just design, customize and build a brand new guitar. Can’t customize your own guitar because my customize factory is not at local. Let me know if you’re interested with my brand new custom made guitar.

Hi Gino, it’s good to have creative person like you here in Miri. :slight_smile:

Thanks WandyHee, let me know if you’re interested with my creative =)

Hi mate,

I’m sorry that my services is just design, customize and build a brand new guitar. Can’t customize your own guitar because my customize factory is not at local. Let me know if you’re interested with my brand new custom made guitar.[/quote]

oh i see,okay dude… btw loving the solid/hollowbody prs’ tht scarlet sunburst is a beauty… can u PM me more regarding on the specs n cost. thanks! 8)

oh i see,okay dude… btw loving the solid/hollowbody prs’ tht scarlet sunburst is a beauty… can u PM me more regarding on the specs n cost. thanks! 8)

PM replied. Please check your inbox. =)

hi

i assume you can repairs guitars ? are you living in miri? i need a pick up repaired.

thanks
matt