Bring my dogs from Miri to KL.. ANY IDEA HOW?

Anyone know how much to brings my dogs over to KL and how i should go about it? Please advise

whispering, i ever ask for MAS airline…they can do it.
Buy a flight ticket to you dog also…

Last time my friend bring from KL to Miri her cat ah kena quarantine for 6 months wo. So please check first.

i strongly recommend you to contact nightwatch or reno911 (mc.net forumers) on this. you may ‘pm’ them on this matter.

I know KL to Miri memang need to quarantine but from Miri to KL don’t need. Any idea of the price?

Ladybird: Thanks and i’ll try contacting nightwatch. If any of you still have any info, please let me know. Thankss

if you want to bring your pets go outside Miri it’s okay but if u want to bring back in Miri, there will need quarantine for 6 months…CMIIW
if i’m not mistaken Betty Clinic can do that for u, located behind the Pasar Krokop. :smiley:

So it is basically impossible to bring back my dog for a 2 weeks break? From KL to Miri…

[quote=“almamater”]if you want to bring your pets go outside Miri it’s okay but if u want to bring back in Miri, there will need quarantine for 6 months…CMIIW
if i’m not mistaken Betty Clinic can do that for u, located behind the Pasar Krokop. :D[/quote]

Its a state law so i dont think it is possible (not unless they can perform a miracle :wink: ).