Bricked PSP 2000 - HELP!

i’ve bricked my PSP2000 due to installing to the ChickHEN R2 to my newly brought PSP…
i’ve search many websites for the unbrick solution…

so far i only read about using magic card and pandora battery to unbrick it… :x

Deos anyone knows which store provide the unbrick service?

and quote me the price please… :frowning:

thanks…

This is really a bad news, I also got a PSP, even update to 5.50GenB also done by myself, not sure how you can bricked your PSP…SOrry…

i can’t remember but i used to frequent a site…i do remember tho that you can unbrick it via reverting back to older firmwares. try googling for that, hope it helps.

i tried google…
but i need a pandora battery and magic card to unbrick my psp…

any good shop for recommendation?

There is one shop i tried this afternoon,they charge my RM80 for unbrick my psp…

so…any place that charge cheaper price?

maybe you should change to this…rm1299 quoted from parkson 2nd floor game shop…:slight_smile:

i’m broke after buying this one…

anyplace i can go seek for help?

tell u one thing if u chg to psp go. u cant play iso games anymore… cos i dont think there is a crack for it yet.

yup, the tauke also said that to me. but of course la bro, this has just launched past few weeks and just arrived in miri - so don’t expect the cracked/modded version will be out anytime soon.

the real thing looks much smaller and compact than what i imagined, anyway. :slight_smile:

yea… i tried it hands-on. the size is nice and small but i still prefer my ipod touch… :smiley: its nice when u slide it down and it becomes a clock.

8xx in west m’sia only i think for d psp go. u sure or not o u need pandora batt etc? i’ve bricked mine once, i could still access my psp to revert back to the older firmwares without needing any of em…

Mine’s is totally bricked…
only thing working is the green light…

i check out the store,and they cant fix it…because it’s with TA088v3 motherboard.

so…rest in peace my PSP…it only survive for 48hours… :frowning:

wah eh 48 hrs and the store can’t do anything??? but yea i suppose u rlly did screw urs up if u can’t get to even the loadup screen…sorry to hear about it dood

They are also helpless,cant blame them…i’m the one who mess things up…
anyone knows a way to cure it?

woah… 48hrs and its dead… i feel sorry for u.

The only hope is to wait for someone crack the code of TA088v3 motherboard…
if not,the psp will remain as a brick… :frowning:

there is one solution tho… not worth it la. but it will help. its changing the motherboard

i’ve consider about it though…
but dont know the price…

its not worth it… cos its like buying a new psp. except only the motherboard is new. the casing is old…

i’ve ask already…it cost RM400 for a piece of motherboard… :frowning:

that IS expensive…
cant afford it…

So…wait for someone to hack the TA088v3 motherboard would be nice…

duh sad to hear tat new psp last for only 48 hours?
omg…