Brands you wish to buy but cannot find in Miri

Have you ever faced situations where you are so in love with a certain brand, but you cannot find it in Miri or even whole Sarawak? I have been trying to find nice Oakley sunglasses but there are limited choices offered in local stores?
So, any brands you think you want but it is impossible to find in Miri or Sarawak?

always faced that situations. but hey, we have internet. shopping online,babey…

i’d say lots of it, but now more convenient with online shopping - buy with reputable seller of course.

either way, plan your own free time and budget for a short vacation just to shop somewhere else - got air asia mahh.:slight_smile:

Online shopping it is, great deals, great bargain

A & F … dun see their stores in Malaysia

ZARA
TOPMAN
UNIGLO
MARKS & SPENCER

wish that miri have IKEA.

should have single branded boutiques la…coach, padini, even crocs also don’t have…

[quote=“dawGgy”]Have you ever faced situations where you are so in love with a certain brand, but you cannot find it in Miri or even whole Sarawak? I have been trying to find nice Oakley sunglasses but there are limited choices offered in local stores?
So, any brands you think you want but it is impossible to find in Miri or Sarawak?[/quote]

You can always place your order at this shop next to marrybrown at Parkson.

Like my friend custom Oakley sunglasses also place order there.

bought my oakley online through minioptics. fast and very reliable seller, free poslaju summore. :slight_smile:

In Miri, no chance for survival for the branded one… Miri still have low purchasing power.

u never know. good to have those branded boutiques first, we’ll see it from there. don’t forget partly of people who go to miri every weekend comes from bintulu - and bintulu though a small town, is booming with lots of ppl from outside coming to work and shooting up of housing price, even more expensive than miri.

ebay lor

yeah,a lot of brand dun have in miri…i wish that Maserati and Porsche set up their shop here,preferably at tudan area…easier for me to do some shopping. :smiley:

branded items!!!

Purchasing power still low.
U dun shop every week.
Bruneian flocked to kk oredi

but sometimes i still wish the middle quality price range products like Uniqlo would come and open here in Miri…let’s all push for higher salary then we all have higher spending power!!!

promite, whittakers, malt powder, homebrew kits, Cajun spices

very the agree. purchased bunches of cloth at their outlet in klcc on my recent trip to kl. :slight_smile:

Uniqlo is Pasar malam in Japan