Job Type : Full-time
Position : 3
Salary : RM1,500.00 and above per month
1 ) Frontline:-
- Help marketing and sales department increase brand value by representing the brand to target guests.
- Brand ambassadors embody what a brand is all about. In charge of portraying a positive image of the product or service.
- Create awareness, attention and sales leads.
- Setting up meetings with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Assisting in developing and executing new marketing ideas
- Contacting our guests to keep them posted on new developments, offers, and improvements.
- Displaying strong interpersonal skills in order to anticipate guests’ needs so as to create customized strategies to interact with them.
- Having a friendly and engaging personality in order to foster and maintain positive guests’ relationship
- Being a demonstrated team player
- Good written skills and can develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany guests for a site visit
2) Defect check service : -
- To liaise with developers’ defect team on paperwork submissions, defect rectification process on behalf of our guests
- To manage defects on behalf of our guests
- To ensure that all defects rectified are according to our standards.
3) Property management : -
- Advise guests on market conditions, prices, financing, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of products through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Meet guests for the handover, to get reviews, feedback and testimonials.
- Liaise with property agents to prepare documents such as sales contracts, rental documents and
- inventory listing.
- Liaise with property agents to arrange for key collections and viewings.
- SPM or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Candidates with working experience will be an added advantage
- People without working experience is encouraged to apply too (full training and guidance will be provided) • Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Have IT skills on Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Applicants must be willing to work in Balakong, Selangor (office) and other areas around Klang Valley
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferable with valid driving license & possess own transport
- Working times: 5 days a week, require to work Sat or Sun base on the company’s monthly work schedule
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunity
- Monthly incentives and yearly bonus available depending on performance.