- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, CHINESE (mandatory), English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably PFCs/Personal Bankers with wealth product knowledge and background.
- Full-Time position(s) available - only in Miri & Kota Kinabalu**.**
Basic banking products knowledge – CASA, Mortgage, PL, Credit Cards & Simple Wealth.
To proactively address walk-in NTB / ETB clients’ (any segment) sales needs.
Understand needs of walk-in clients by actively providing quality, efficient after sales services.
Proactively explain respective banking proposition that fits Clients ingoing Needs/anchor products, e.g: CASA, Mortgage, CC, BC CASA.
Proactively refer for specialised needs; e.g: simple wealth products.
To achieve agreed revenue and new sales targets.