Brain Teasers --- for a relaxing Sunday :-)

Ok all … here are some brain teasers, just to give a bit of ‘work-out’ to your brain … :lol: … You might have encountered these before, nevertheless just for the fun of it. For those who have seen these … don’t answer first, ok … :lol:

[b]

1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose among three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

5. This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching![/b]

Answers … will be posted soon :smiley: :lol:

= deleted with apology =

1. yesterday, 2day & mientiena?!

(i couldn’t work out d charcoal!)

1. is it this paragraph "Ok all … here are some brain teasers, just to give a bit of ‘work-out’ to your brain … … You might have encountered these before, nevertheless just for the fun of it. For those who have seen these … don’t answer first, ok … "

No. 5 … It is the paragraph itself. I mean the whole statement in NO.5 is the paragraph.

I agree with lasting99 answer to 1,2,3…

as for no 4, here is mine: Day one, Day two and Day three… :roll: :roll:

No.4: First day, Second day and Third day

too-wwe

so wat’s the answer to all your brain teaser question… :?

Easter long weekend - the first friday, saturday & sunday in april each year… :twisted:

in australia, they also have queen’s birthday long weekend…

No.2 - She’s a photographer. She shoots him with her camera and then puts the film for processing in the solution, then hangs it for dry and puts it in a photo frame. This joke won’t work well in the digital age.

No.5 - nothing was wrong = nothing is wrong.

The rest have been answered.

:lol: … Nobody gets No. 5 right yet … :lol:

num 1 is same as lasting99
num 2 the woman in a photographer. Shoots a picture of the husband
num 3 i think is charcoal
num 4 is yesterday today and tomorrow (3 consecutive days)

and

(i cheated on the last one :P) The paragraph has no E’s

= deleted with apology =

= deleted with apology =

num 1 is same as lasting 99
num 2 the woman in a photographer. Shoots a picture of the husband
num 3 i think is charcoal
num 4 is yesterday today and tomorrow (3 consecutive days)

and

(i cheated on the last one ) The paragraph has no E’s

BRAVO! :lol:

1. lion without eating for 3 years already die of starvation liao la, so?
  2. same as coconutice
  3. yesterday, today and birthday