Boy: Teacher watched as students beat me up

Boy: Teacher watched as students beat me up

KUALA LUMPUR: A Form Four student has reported to the police that he was beaten up by more than 20 students in front of his school in Taman Wangsa Maju here.

The 16-year-old boy claimed that a teacher and guard who saw the incident did not go to his aid.

After I was beaten up, the teacher even had the nerve to tell me to go home and come back tomorrow but warned me to not make it an issue, the student said.

He said he was beaten up by the students aged between 16 and 17 at 1.20pm on Wednesday because he had accidentally bumped into the girlfriend of one of the students during recess on the same day.

I had immediately apologised but the girl complained to her boyfriend that I didnt, he said.

The students father, Raj Kumar, 41, a fitness instructor, said he was worried about the increasing trend of students being beaten up in school and getting away with it.

No action has been taken against these students who terrorise others even though police reports have been lodged, he said after lodging a police report in Wangsa Maju Seksyen 1 station yesterday.

The school authorities were not available for comment.

link:http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/9/12/nation/2009191&sec=nation

teachers have no authority outside the school, kan kan?

isn’t this normal case already??? For years…it has been like this. If only there’s a teacher who is brave enough to stand up for the beaten student…but never lah. U ingat got teacher like Great Teacher Onizuka mehhhhh???

In America, things like these lead to school shootings.

I will teach my son to pick up his baseball bat badminton racket and don’t stop until the bully is knocked out, then I will come and do the same to his parents.
Also pump up your son with weight training and Muay Thai, none of this fairy dancing (silat and wushu)

[quote=“ear”]I will teach my son to pick up his baseball bat badminton racket and don’t stop until the bully is knocked out, then I will come and do the same to his parents.
Also pump up your son with weight training and Muay Thai, none of this fairy dancing (silat and wushu)[/quote]

LOL

[quote=“ear”]I will teach my son to pick up his baseball bat badminton racket and don’t stop until the bully is knocked out, then I will come and do the same to his parents.
Also pump up your son with weight training and Muay Thai, none of this fairy dancing (silat and wushu)[/quote]

silat is actually one of the deadliest forms of martial arts in the world…

1 against 20…? you obviously have not been in a real fight before… :roll:

yeah, my peepee is bigger than yours too…

thats why ur known as stupidhead right?

[quote=“stupidhead”][quote=“ear”]I will teach my son to pick up his baseball bat badminton racket and don’t stop until the bully is knocked out, then I will come and do the same to his parents.

1 against 20…? you obviously have not been in a real fight before… :roll:[/quote]

obviously you have never grown balls before, you take out the leader in extreme vicious fashion and the rest will run or they are next.

eg…bite off ear, break bones,

yeap…as long as you manage to kick the sh!t out of the boss

Yes I second that, silat is from the ground up pure combat and killing, none of that flower flower ethics and spirituality bullshit in other common martial arts.

no? really? well… it all depends on the teachers - no matter what martial art style…

yeah right…only if you fight ballerina dancers

[quote=“ear”]

yeah right…only if you fight ballerina dancers

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/muriel-malgre-in-nut-cracker.JPG[/quote]
you are going to get a red card with such quote…

Silat, taekwondo, wushu, karate…not one of them closer to the advance technique of bashing using steel chair. I learn earlier and quit taekwondo on 1st Dan and use the object throwing technique which is more powerfull the fist punch hee…hee… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ahahaha…maybe i should quite my taekwondo and join your club?hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Our club train to throw and use all the stuff around you for self defence, you name it all objects are weapons:

-chair
-table,
-botol kicap
-rock
-plastic bag
-tulang ayam
-tv
-handphone
-tuala
-durian
-50sen coin
-car battery
-pondok telephone
-car bumper
-dog
-cat
-fish
-tin cola
and etc.

Admission is free. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wa…allokitty!i wanna join,i will go quite teakwondo now…i can learn to throw tulang ayam,dog,cat and even durians!that is so cool…wahahaha…anyone wanna join us…?

Cool, allokitty, I’d like to join your club :mrgreen:

I regret I didn’t finish learning the Silat Gayong while I was in West M’sia last time…