Boulvard area Miri

I see the area in Boulevard, beside AM bank being cleared.Does anyone know whats coming up there?

Maybe London circus coming in again… or this time… China circus… :lol:

Heard SY is going to build a medical centre there. Not sure if thats what happening now.

oh, great! mediocre medical centers - just what we need

IO thought i read in the newspaper before, they said SY is going to build multi-storey carpark there and twin towers. For multi-storey carpark, we surely need it cos it’s damn hard to find parking during weekend around Boulevard Shopping Complex. The extra carpark they made is surely not enough.

The twin towers good also. It could be a tourists attraction for Miri. I hope there would be bridge linking the two towers. And make it out of cement. If steel, i would be easy for a hijacked plane to ram into it. This is for safety reason only…

hmm… why would tourist come here to see concrete buildings?

if SY wants to build Medical center or Car park with twin towers… so next time… where is the London Circus going to be? aduhmak… hehe. :wink:

I think medical centre… tak sesuai la… we will ends up with too many… furthermore… private medical center cannot take serious cases… they will divert u to the general hospital… so why too many in the city… no point right…

Car park building… only good if he connect the car park building to the main Boulevard shopping Mall… otherwise… I don;t think a lot of people will want to park over there… imagine… walking from the area to the main shoppping mall… wat a distance… :shock:

I suggest that they just keep the land for fun fair or circus la… for the young kids… and adults for some reason… hehehe…

watever these people trying to build there, it is for Miri & Mirians oso… so be thankful lah… at least ada juga kita lihat pembangunan kat Miri ni…full with concrete buildings (a sign of development) :wink:

Just as long as it’s not for ripping off Mirians. Like that bridge toll. And miscellaneous other things.

to earn is to spend… :wink:

better putt all the money to make another dedicated police station in Senadin Area first.

owhh forgot… if no crime so the clinic have no business… soory… forgot.

[quote=“delarafi”]better putt all the money to make another dedicated police station in Senadin Area first.

owhh forgot… if no crime so the clinic have no business… soory… forgot.[/quote]

hahahaha…good one. u forget, no crime no police…many unemployed ppl…oh ya, not to forget no security guard, no alarm system, no cctv, no lock…hahaha…a lot more unemployed ppl…

er… yeay?

we need those criminal to lower our unemployment rate. Hahaha… :smiley: