Boulevard Hypermarket - care at cashier counter

Forumates, please keep check at the prices for things you buy at Boulevard hypermarket. I have noted few times the cashier key in wrong prices. Recently,I bought a small pack of cereals but the charges key in was for a big pack !!.The problem may not be with cashier but the person who keys in the prices in the computer system.

Some Forumates here will advice me to make complaint to the management.I have already done that.I 'm writing here for us to be more careful next time we buy things at Boulevard.I have encounter the same problem at other supermarkets in Miri but not as frequent as Boulevard.

which blvrd?

Doesn’t matter… as long as its Boulevard…
This is nothing new, very common… encountered it several times. Thats why always remember the prices and keep track of the prices when the cashiers scanned the items.

Thank you for the reminder. We’ll keep track of that in any future purchasing…

i’ve experienced that once too… too bad.

[quote=“Bones”]Forumates, please keep check at the prices for things you buy at Boulevard hypermarket. I have noted few times the cashier key in wrong prices. Recently,I bought a small pack of cereals but the charges key in was for a big pack !!.The problem may not be with cashier but the person who keys in the prices in the computer system.

Some Forumates here will advice me to make complaint to the management.I have already done that.I 'm writing here for us to be more careful next time we buy things at Boulevard.I have encounter the same problem at other supermarkets in Miri but not as frequent as Boulevard.[/quote]

bones, u r so damn right bout this. but please be reminded, not only boulevard do the same mistake, same goes to servay, e-mart…i’ve been through alot of this kind of stuff. and i’m so tired arguing with the cashiers. i would check everytime they punch the things we buy, meaning, sudah immune…be alert on sales items… some times, their pop cards are confusing.

Merdeka Mall??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

even Servay Hypermarket has this problem… normally on sales days… for these super/hypermarkets… maybe they were too rushing to adjust the price for the sales day on their computers… lol…

anyway it shows how careless they are…

sin liang ?

Kenyalang?

here is another thing.
when u go buy stuff like onions,vege,apples.u need go counter thr pack it,right?
on busy days,staff thr just put ur goods on the scale n terus press the button.
take note that when it landed on the scale,sure the weight increase.
thus increasing the price.
i ever encounter wif this…my grandma dun believe this little thing cost so much so we open the plastic bag and use another new plastic.
ask my sis go again.
surprisingly,the price dropped by RM2.

those cashiers maybe just want to earn kantau money…

Ng Sian Hup! The store of many goods which is not expensive and importantly, genuine goods.

Ng Sian Hup! The store of many goods which is not expensive and importantly, genuine goods.[/quote]

GK also!!

Yes its very common oready…
I saw this problem everywhere I work part time b4 last few years,
Boulevard (Pujut & Imperial) & Servay Morsjaya…
The others not sure lo…

Ng Sian Hup! The store of many goods which is not expensive and importantly, genuine goods.[/quote]

GK also!![/quote]

Hehe… Boulevard wanna dominated Miri lu… Everywhere also wanna build boulevard yer…

Hehe… Boulevard wanna dominated Miri lu… Everywhere also wanna build boulevard yer…[/quote]

but miri de citizen not a lot…will it be a waste?
like m2 and…and…
dynasty hotel thr is wat ah?><

Well…as I know…boulevard own by SY right…??

Ya own by SY … Boulevard only suitable for housewife go stock up… Other than that, i don’t know what else i can do at Boulevard… Hmm… :?

@Tingmeiyi
leng lui like you cannot go shopping there meh? LoL

out of topic already …