Boulevard Hyper- CC payments limits differences among other hyper?

(WebDealer) #1

hi all mirians,

is it boulevard hypermarket still has max. limits for using CC payments for groceries at RM50??? other hypermarket has dropped their limits to RM30 but why not Boulevard? they think all boulevard Customers or Consumers r all rich individuals???

pls give comments to this! UNFAIR TO CUSTOMERS FOR BUYING LESS wants uses CC for payments tht cant be used…

Cheers! thanks! have an nice day!

(4John) #2

I think what u meant is a minimum of RM50 eh! for credit card purchases
yes the Boulevard stores still maintains the minimum purchase of RM50 for payment using credit cards.
Servay has drop the minimum to RM30 for credit card payments
Ta Khiong is still minimum RM50
Ng Siang Hup is still minimum RM50
Sing Lian is still minimum RM50

Any1 knows besides Servay which other outlet has drop their minimum purchase to RM30 for credit card purchases?

(AngelM) #3

New World Mart at RM30 limits, Giant has no limits… others with RM50 limits still controlled by banks! not beneficial to consumers buying less amtlo…better buy at the best options, unless the things sells at respective RM50 limits stores r really low than other stores.

(J.Howard) #4

Really? You mean you short on cash?

(gorshan) #5

sad…RM30 also want to pay by credit card. i always pay cash RM30 or RM100. unless RM200 and above why want to pay by credit card and hold up the line.

long long time ago you got credit card everyone goes “woooooooo…rich man”.

nowadays if you use credit card pay for RM30 purchase everyone (silently in the heart) " kesiiiiiaaan…bo lui". ha

(WebDealer) #6

This is not a matter of rich or poor to use credit card to buy things but it is about of managing your cash flow.

Credit card has given u up to 30 days interest free credit term, added advantage is the cash rebate on all the purchases. I think we should leverage on this and put priority on other payment first. of course when due date is come, must pay all bcos the credit card interest is expensive.

(SuperBen6) #7
gorshan said:
sad.......RM30 also want to pay by credit card. i always pay cash RM30 or RM100. unless RM200 and above why want to pay by credit card and hold up the line.

long long time ago you got credit card everyone goes "woooooooo..........rich man".

nowadays if you use credit card pay for RM30 purchase everyone (silently in the heart) " kesiiiiiaaan.....bo lui". ha
depends what color your card is?

gold, platinum or infinite!