Bored! Bored!Bored!

I’m bored!! So this is to whoever read this!!
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing!!
suckers!!

[quote=“regiew”]I’m bored!! So this is to whoever read this!!
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing!!
suckers!![/quote]

u think this is funny?if ur bored go find something else to do…don spoil this forum man…

…busted!

Au contraire!

If I have noticed it, then it is worth noticing, because I only notice things that are worth noticing to begin with otherwise I would not notice it. Thus you will notice that this notice is indeed, worth noticing.

[quote=“regiew”]I’m bored!! So this is to whoever read this!!
suckers!![/quote]

Don’t tell me you don’t have a life there in Miri! If so, come here to KL and join us lah. What so susah!

[quote=“endudaratinchinrutan”][quote=“regiew”]I’m bored!! So this is to whoever read this!!
suckers!![/quote]

Don’t tell me you don’t have a life there in Miri! If so, come here to KL and join us lah. What so susah![/quote]

I think this is lady is in Da U.K. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if you are bored… go to London lah… easy… :wink:

[quote=“urbanchic”][quote=“endudaratinchinrutan”][quote=“regiew”]I’m bored!! So this is to whoever read this!!
suckers!![/quote]

Don’t tell me you don’t have a life there in Miri! If so, come here to KL and join us lah. What so susah![/quote]

I think this is lady is in Da U.K. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if you are bored… go to London lah… easy… :wink:[/quote]

Well… maybe KL is more lively, so come around and we’ll paint the city with sinful red. :lol: :lol:

KL is more lively…that is for sure!

get a life, get a room, get a wife, man will ya…