Bodybuider/Weight Lifter pls enter!

hello all, for those who are bodybuilding/weight lifter or just a gym junkie, pls post a pic or two here, and some tips/advice about nutrition, training method, lastest news about bodybuilding and etc are welcome too :mrgreen: …

i am actually finding for a personal trainer.but i am not look for something like above.i just want to be fit with normal built and maintain my training.need a trainer to plan my excercise schedule.

i am 178cm 75-78kg and i have athletics background.

anyone any help?

eh? EF-JL is that you?

somehow looks more “matured” with a moustache eh? :mrgreen:

hahahahahaha just joking eh, bro. :lol: :lol:

[quote=“MKLEE”]i am actually finding for a personal trainer.but i am not look for something like above.i just want to be fit with normal built and maintain my training.need a trainer to plan my excercise schedule.

anyone any help?[/quote]

U need some time to try out different program and refine to suit your body :slight_smile: Some program may not work that efficiently for you. It is very much dependant on oneself, really. Just join any gym and i’m sure many ppl are willing to advise

that guy in pic if you want to c go public bank(main)…ef,you want go to train?

[quote=“qmk9133”]eh? EF-JL is that you?

somehow looks more “matured” with a moustache eh? :mrgreen:

hahahahahaha just joking eh, bro. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

hehe…nola, just my gym buddy tat r willing to pose for the shots… :mrgreen: ,BTW, he is the former 8 time Mr.Sarawak 8)

yup…inspire…u r rite…he indeed work at the public bank…FYI…tis guy here is a former 8 time Mr.Sarawak…eh?..u want to go to gym too?..im going in afternoon…

yup…inspire…u r rite…he indeed work at the public bank…FYI…tis guy here is a former 8 time Mr.Sarawak…eh?..u want to go to gym too?..im going in afternoon…[/quote]
i am not a body builder lar…go with gray lor :mrgreen:

[quote=“MKLEE”]i am actually finding for a personal trainer.but i am not look for something like above.i just want to be fit with normal built and maintain my training.need a trainer to plan my excercise schedule.

anyone any help?[/quote]

hi MKLEE, actually u dont need a personal trainer to train u up…there are plenty of training/bodybuilding/weight lifting/workout magazine out there tat u can buy and learn from…exp ( FLEX, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Heath and etc )…im personally like FLEX because my goal are to build as monsterous as possible :mrgreen: …but it really depand on your specific goal and target… :smiley:

yup…inspire…u r rite…he indeed work at the public bank…FYI…tis guy here is a former 8 time Mr.Sarawak…eh?..u want to go to gym too?..im going in afternoon…[/quote]
i am not a body builder lar…go with gray lor :mrgreen:[/quote]

lolzz…inspire…gym is not only for bodybuilder only lo…like i said, in really depend on what your personal goal is… :wink:

here is some German freak…enjoy!!!

yo guys can check out borneofitness.com for some tips too

hey wuichi…thx for the contribution…r u a gym junkie too?..just asking… :mrgreen:

[attachment=0]0001.JPG[/attachment]

Not exactly muscle-bound like George Polo or the German brotha up above, I’ve been weight-training for almost 2 years, combining my regime with a strict diet consisting mainly of lean white meat, brown rice and plenty of fruits and vegetables, avoiding any supplements or protein powder/shakes/etc.

I am available as a casual personal trainer for anyone intending to gain muscle mass and/or lose weight. However, I may only be in Miri for another month or so, so do get in touch ASAP if there’s anything I can do for you. :slight_smile: e-mail me @ rudi_cheu@hotmail.com

God bless and take care,
Rudi

Visit me @

borneofitness.com

fuyoo…can join WWF liao these guys…i wanna see how they handle triple H…

[quote=“rudicheu”][attachment=1]0001.JPG[/attachment]

Not exactly muscle-bound like George Polo or the German brotha up above, I’ve been weight-training for almost 2 years, combining my regime with a strict diet consisting mainly of lean white meat, brown rice and plenty of fruits and vegetables, avoiding any supplements or protein powder/shakes/etc.

I am available as a casual personal trainer for anyone intending to gain muscle mass and/or lose weight. However, I may only be in Miri for another month or so, so do get in touch ASAP if there’s anything I can do for you. :slight_smile: e-mail me @ rudi_cheu@hotmail.com

God bless and take care,
Rudi

Visit me @

borneofitness.com[/quote]

thx for sharing Rudi, im glad to know tat there’re still some gym junkie like me in Miri, I’d being bite by the iron bugs at the age of 14, and fell in love with it ever since :mrgreen: , below are my random shot of back double biceps post :mrgreen:

athrun, actually the guy below ever trained together with triple H, he is the 1998-2005 Mr Olympia… :mrgreen:

OH MY GOD ~

babyz_cheryl…ya there all looks like Greek god to me, or are u refering to ur god? :shock:

EF-JL…i think the black guy is obviously stronger than triple H…the muscle so big…why isnt he enter WWF?