Black Hummer in Miri!

(grand_shady) #1

Just saw this beast yesterday near airport and it was right behind my car at the traffic right before turning right to airport road. 2nd picture was zoom mode so it appears blurry. Stupid motorola milestone xt720 camera :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways I’m guessing its H3 since it appears a bit smaller than the one always parked on the grass at the roundabout leading to M-square

[attachment=1]2010-08-26_13-17-15_979.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]2010-08-26_13-20-49_553.jpg[/attachment]

(markenjah) #2

More & More hummer in Miri,huh… :slight_smile:

(grand_shady) #3

haha yea…actually this is the 2nd time I saw this car. The first time was when this monster overtake me at the Miri bypass road and I was like DAMN!! lol

(Ransu) #4

i have a few pictures of hummer in miri…2 black ones, 1 white and another one with huge rims.

(markenjah) #5

Was away to long already.The next time I’ll be around,maybe there’s plenty more hummer around town :slight_smile:

(grand_shady) #6

care to share some pics? :mrgreen:

(markenjah) #7

Ransu always got this pictures of exotics & rare car in Miri as his/her colection i think :mrgreen:

(LWong) #8

Yeah, there are so many hummers in town. I would say I’ve at least 4-5 different ones.

(rajah) #9

white one is belong to Interhill towkey hehehe almost everyday park at Wisma Interhill building, waterfront
His roll royce also there… use by his son

(MonkeyKing) #10

Got someone sell reconditioned Hummer at Chung Jing; Krokop Lorong 1 (you can see lots of heavy machineries there), white and black colour, selling for aorund RM480K-RM500K.

(tonyops) #11

what’s the big deal about hummer??

(rajah) #12

bullet proof or not…

(grand_shady) #13

cause it can literally hummer down any cars that goes its way :lol:

(mike88) #14

[quote=“rajah”]white one is belong to Interhill towkey hehehe almost everyday park at Wisma Interhill building, waterfront
His roll royce also there… use by his son[/quote]

Rolls Royce?which model?

as far as i knoe,there are at least 8 of them running OTR…

6.0 L cukup ar? :lol:

(gorshan) #15

to use off road its okay, can handle all terrain, but to use in town area and keeping it spotless, its called showing off your assets. lets hope inland revenue and custom is paying close attention. the nearest dealer you can find is australia Australia so it should cost more than 200k fully accessoried.

http://www.hummer.com/hummerjsp/home.jsp?goto_page=/h3t/highlights/h3t_highlights_story.swf?section=introduction&goto_nav=h3t?tabName=h3tTab?cmp=HUMMER_OLA_IM

i am not linked in business to ‘silver hair’ so these vehicles can only be mine, but in my dreams only or unless i cabut go australia. any tom dick and harry can afford it there and it wouldnt even raise an eyebrow unlike the ooh…ahhh…woww… you gets down here (sigh) my ringgits has shrank so much it is almost invisible :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

(Eugene91) #16

lol bullet proof ones will cost more than any other exotics…

(LWong) #17

as far as i knoe,there are at least 8 of them running OTR…

Dang, I guess I’ve seen fewer than you have. Wonder if any of the owners take it to their palm plantations. LOL!

(Ransu) #18

yes and i have a lot more. xD
Just took a pic of a black h3 with green sticker at the side last saturday…

(Ransu) #19

hmm…
White h3
Matte black h3
Black h3
another black h3
2 h2 with big rims
anoter white h2

banyak hummmer…

(mike88) #20

[quote=“LWong”]
Dang, I guess I’ve seen fewer than you have. Wonder if any of the owners take it to their palm plantations. LOL![/quote]
into palm plantation i duno lah…but that time the White one sibeh pro…chiong into mud…duno if u notice.haha