Bird shots

u guys pls dun posted so many great pics with tele lens la,make me canot tahan,L’s tele are so so mahal :evil:

my4to, don’t worry about the other pictures, we all like to see your pictures no matter how they turn out. :smiley:

hyper, yeah didn’t have that many bird shots so i couldn’t help myself. I agree, I was trying to make things interesting. :smiley:

relaxjack, can’t believe you have that many good looking birds in your backyard!

wow. Nice photo.
I think I need to get a new camera now ;o)
I actually created a mini serial website about a bird park here in Singapore, well, you might wanna see it. Since this topic is about bird :slight_smile:
Check out Jurong Bird Park yea?

[quote=“ian”][quote=“Peter Choy”]
It’s 3 hours flying time from Perth.[/quote]

Wow, and it’s still in Perth. Here in Miri that’s like flying to Kuching, back to Miri and flying to Kuching again.

EDIT: Oh wait, I neglected to ask what kind of plane do you use - - anyways, that’s still pretty far out[/quote]

Yes it’s very far. the distances itself represents a few interesting challenges for working in WA but you get used to it fairly quickly. I usually spend 4-5 hours in the air every week.

ok i’m not in Perth today and yesterday, but will be there next Tues.

The planes to argyle = fokker F100. :smiley:

Peter: Those birds are commonly found here in Miri. :lol: They used to rest on my mango tree before it was uprooted during heavy storm.

cheekui: nice photos and description of your trip to Jurong Birdpark.

thanks relaxjack :slight_smile:
I think I am addicted with building small and mini sites about things that I think are profitable and interesting :slight_smile:

g400g400,
Wow… nice Shot laa…
Saya sangat terpegun…
I never try Birds Shot :lol:

Hi g400g400,

Selamat datai & nangkir at MiriCommunity.net! :smiley:

[quote=“Mac’lyn”]g400g400,
Wow… nice Shot laa…
Saya sangat terpegun…
I never try Birds Shot :lol:
[/quote]

Tq…Tq… me also first time shoot bird inflight…still learning…

[quote=“ryna”]Hi g400g400,

Selamat datai & nangkir at MiriCommunity.net! :D[/quote]

Tq… as Mirian must support miri site …

:smiley: Agreed.

[quote=“g400g400”][quote=“ryna”]Hi g400g400,

Selamat datai & nangkir at MiriCommunity.net! :D[/quote]

Tq… as Mirian must support miri site …[/quote]

Thanks g400g400, that’s the spirit! :smiley: