Big problem in this forum --?

What is the problem in this forum??

I have made multiple posts only to be met with a message “your post needs to be approved by a moderator” ?

Is it a private forum or what?..

I notice these moderators are mostly selling products

Y hello thar!

it’s just the forum feature to prevent spam.

Also moderators are people too. They have things to sell. So are you trying to say we are not allowed to sell things? =D

Remember, Mods are not active 24/7 to moderate post.

Reminds me of the features they had at Sammy***forum. Gooding forum B)

[quote=“He-man”]What is the problem in this forum??

I have made multiple posts only to be met with a message “your post needs to be approved by a moderator” ?

Is it a private forum or what?..

I notice these moderators are mostly selling products[/quote]
What is the relationship between your post needs approval and moderators selling products? I just don’t get it. :roll:

[quote=“He-man”]What is the problem in this forum??
[/quote]

The problem is not the forum, but YOU not having to read the Rules & Regulation.

Its already been established that new user would not be able to see their thread posted without approval. You would have known that had you payed attention.

no worries dude…
this approval thing is only for the first few post…

it happened to me too…
I’m a newbie here too…

after the next few post, you will be able to post like normal without
the need for your post to pass through the moderators
so bear with it for a while and it will be gone soon…

I dont know how they will get their numbers up if this continues…

This forum is also unstable, most time SQL error or timeout.

Remember, old meat will get stale and rotten, fresh meat tastes better

OO u also in sammy*** forum OO hehehe good to kno good to know hehe

[quote=“He-man”]I dont know how they will get their numbers up if this continues…

This forum is also unstable, most time SQL error or timeout.

Remember, old meat will get stale and rotten, fresh meat tastes better[/quote]
Welcome here,after few more posts, I am sure you will enjoy your stay here. :slight_smile:
And ya, moderators do have right to sell things here too.

Cheers

Well the error/timeout seldom happen one… Don’t worry…

i’m just wondering this forum is down on last few days right? Beside that i found that it’s getting difficulty to access this forum sometime and most of the time it’s related to the SQL issue. Can’t really remember the exact error message since i didn’t print screen that error message. However look forward for the improvement.

To all, I am sure the teams are trying hard to maintain these forum and furthermore, we do not need to pay for using it. Sure do once in a while the forum will drop off and these is quite normal la.

Keep up the good work mods and admins.

you think this is a BIG problem in your life?

[quote=“Smallee”]To all, I am sure the teams are trying hard to maintain these forum and furthermore, we do not need to pay for using it. Sure do once in a while the forum will drop off and these is quite normal la.

Keep up the good work mods and admins.[/quote][quote=“melbk”]i’m just wondering this forum is down on last few days right? Beside that i found that it’s getting difficulty to access this forum sometime and most of the time it’s related to the SQL issue. Can’t really remember the exact error message since i didn’t print screen that error message. However look forward for the improvement.[/quote]

I sincerely appreciate that we can use the forum without having to pay a cent let alone the voluntary efforts contributed by the mods and admins. Very often I call the admins immediately when I notice the error so that rectification action could be taken quickly to recover the site.

[quote=“winwin”][quote=“Smallee”]To all, I am sure the teams are trying hard to maintain these forum and furthermore, we do not need to pay for using it. Sure do once in a while the forum will drop off and these is quite normal la.

Keep up the good work mods and admins.[/quote][quote=“melbk”]i’m just wondering this forum is down on last few days right? Beside that i found that it’s getting difficulty to access this forum sometime and most of the time it’s related to the SQL issue. Can’t really remember the exact error message since i didn’t print screen that error message. However look forward for the improvement.[/quote]

I sincerely appreciate that we can use the forum without having to pay a cent let alone the voluntary efforts contributed by the mods and admins. Very often I call the admins immediately when I notice the error so that rectification action could be taken quickly to recover the site.[/quote]

this is like all forums in the world !
they make money from advertising and sometimes gold membership, that’s it

do you pay to use digg or reddit?..how about the star or CNN, how about Lowyat?

Cmon mods, do your damn job 1st…selling iphones and babies underpants come 2nd
if not new people like me wont even bother to post anything
in the last 24 hrs there were 68 new members…how many posts do u see from them?..not a damn one

Looks like the trouble maker has come back, and I’m sure most MC.net veterans knows who he is.

ok wait… moderators are the ones who moderate the threads and member posts… they’re not the ones who maintain the site… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, I’m waiting for the famous moderator to deal with him again (you know who he is). So while we are waiting, we can kiss this thread goodbye…

^ Rofl.

Oh yes. Similar thread before.

Also leaving many spam comments before getting banned.

:roll:

He-Man, stay chill!

I am locking this post for further posting but will keep this post as references.