Beware this car- Proton G-2 (Oren color)QML9406

attention to all mirian who always go home late at nite.
just happen to me just now as i drive alone back home after celebrate my friend daughter birthday at Taman Tunku.
I overtake this car(QML 9406) after exit bulatan GK supermarket pujut & this car keep flashing his car hight beam to me. so i slow down my car tot it 1 of my friend.
stop at trafic light at lutong than i realise that is not any of my friend. this car owner keep saying to me that i did some wrong to them and wan me to came out of my car but i refuse and drove away… but then they keep following me and try to block my car. i manage to run them off and drove back to my friend house at Taman Tunku.
I thinks this guy trying to rob me. Already alert my friend to look out for this car.
So my miriran friend, be extra carefull when driving home late nite and if some car trying to stop you for no reason, dont came out of car and always lock you car and dont go straight home. call your friend ask for their help.
And if any1 know this car(QML9406) Proton G-2 (Oren Color). kindly inform me.

how many person in the car?

[quote=“buau”]attention to all mirian who always go home late at nite.
just happen to me just now as i drive alone back home after celebrate my friend daughter birthday at Taman Tunku.
I overtake this car(QML 9406) after exit bulatan GK supermarket pujut & this car keep flashing his car hight beam to me. so i slow down my car tot it 1 of my friend.
stop at trafic light at lutong than i realise that is not any of my friend. this car owner keep saying to me that i did some wrong to them and wan me to came out of my car but i refuse and drove away… but then they keep following me and try to block my car. i manage to run them off and drove back to my friend house at Taman Tunku.
I thinks this guy trying to rob me. Already alert my friend to look out for this car.So my miriran friend, be extra carefull when driving home late nite and if some car trying to stop you for no reason, dont came out of car and always lock you car and dont go straight home. call your friend ask for their help.
And if any1 know this car(QML9406) Proton G-2 (Oren Color). kindly inform me.[/quote]

You “Already alert my friend to look out for this car.” what can you do with the owner ?

In situations like this don’t drive home but drive straight to the police station and let him follow, if you feel threaten or fear of reprisals lodge a police report and state the offending car reg. plate and description of the car in your report, at least it will be on file if nothing else happens.

Have you lodged a police report? Please do so if you haven’t.

Any use going to police station? I have seen a man cursing and swinging parang in front of ppl house at 12am. The police ask the owner to lodge a report only then they will go to his house.
(Note: the guy who swings parang is the guy who was sleeping with the owner’s, now ex-wife, demanding for divorce money)

My suggestion is to take photo or video if possible. Then lodge a report, with video of you making a statement. Take down the police name and number. Don’t loose the copy.

the Gen2 got 2person inside. and follow by 1 avanza (dont know how many ppl inside -cant see). total = 2 car (Gen2 & Avanza)

[quote=“JAIS”][quote=“buau”]attention to all mirian who always go home late at nite.
I thinks this guy trying to rob me. Already alert my friend to look out for this car.So my miriran friend, be extra carefull when driving home late nite and if some car trying to stop you for no reason, dont came out of car and always lock you car and dont go straight home. call your friend ask for their help.
And if any1 know this car(QML9406) Proton G-2 (Oren Color). kindly inform me.[/quote]

You “Already alert my friend to look out for this car.” what can you do with the owner ?[/quote]

will balas back wat they did to me last nite.

[quote=“buau”][quote=“JAIS”][quote=“buau”]attention to all mirian who always go home late at nite.

You “Already alert my friend to look out for this car.” what can you do with the owner ?[/quote]

will balas back wat they did to me last nite.[/quote]

noted. keep us update after the progress.

Better go straight into police station.
if they got something to say, just say it in-front of all the police.

If don’t want to follow you into Police Station, yeah…you know lah…

my experience, i lodged a police report, it ended up that the policeman exposed the information of my report to the alleged person. The reason behind is, they are friend. I swear i will NEVER EVER trust policemen.

will balas back wat they did to me last nite.[/quote]
I agree with u, policemen are HOPELESS !!!

my experience, i lodged a police report, it ended up that the policeman exposed the information of my report to the alleged person. The reason behind is, they are friend. I swear i will NEVER EVER trust policemen.[/quote]

whats the country coming to when u cant even trust the police…
i think better u report this police to the superior or write complain straight to KL
we dont need such police in miri…

my experience, i lodged a police report, it ended up that the policeman exposed the information of my report to the alleged person. The reason behind is, they are friend. I swear i will NEVER EVER trust policemen.[/quote]

whats the country coming to when u cant even trust the police…
i think better u report this police to the superior or write complain straight to KL
we dont need such police in miri…[/quote]

I dont think the police at west M are any better than East M police

I wonder if the Miri Police chief reads this thread, maybe someone who has access to Tuan Mun suggest he view to gauge what the trust level is like of the men in blue :mrgreen:

Buau…u better be careful nx time & make sure u have smthg inside ur car to protect u… I’m facing the same situation before but wont stop my car…

[quote=“buau”]attention to all mirian who always go home late at nite.
I thinks this guy trying to rob me. Already alert my friend to look out for this car.
So my miriran friend, be extra carefull when driving home late nite and if some car trying to stop you for no reason, dont came out of car and always lock you car and dont go straight home. call your friend ask for their help.

i Saw that car just now…he turn to Promin Jaya after took his son from school…i think came back from Sk senadin…his a guy with tattoo…

[quote=“harrisonabot”][quote=“buau”]attention to all mirian who always go home late at nite.

i Saw that car just now…he turn to Promin Jaya after took his son from school…i think came back from Sk senadin…his a guy with tattoo…[/quote]

since the car owner got tattoo, i dont think TS can do anything.

[quote=“harrisonabot”][quote=“buau”]attention to all mirian who always go home late at nite.

i Saw that car just now…he turn to Promin Jaya after took his son from school…i think came back from Sk senadin…his a guy with tattoo…[/quote]

Noted. Later i check Promin. TQ.