Beware of theft (peragut)

today (2.25pm) i saw 2 bangla kena ragut,this happen behind maybank boulevard miri,the guy look like native,with black cap,black sleevless n blue jeans simply took the bangla’s wallet from his shirt pocket.pity that bangla.i wanted to help but it happened to fast…

so people do take care…s**t happen everywhere…

hmm… nowadays those snatch theft really cool blooded. Not even think of consequences. They getting brave toward guys too. So have to be careful when alone…especially at night.

thanks man for the info . coz i used to jalan2 alone ,

happen to my sister also…inside boulevard counter…thank god she’s ok…

CCTV these days should be pointed outside business premises.

bloody hell…what a jerk

Bangla also want to rob??? Where is his brain? Down in the drain?

even the blue uniform ppl also wait at the money changer ask indo and bangala for money. that’s why most of the bangala and indon are in groups. bangala if along won’t bring alot of money with them.

i once saw a bangla kena ugut by a group of gangster near island at nite…he was alone wearing tshirt n sarung…the gangster kid used to jaga karaoke in front of residen office…one of them look like a neard(his wearing nerd specs)…short n plum…biar seja la

these ppl dont know how hard the banglas work to earn money. they probably work twice as hard to earn what we earn. and these kids just go and rob them. heartless. im just speechless.

innocent Bangladeshis laugh the last…

poor bangla …

… thieves have no heart… cant they work?

look at the bangla’s… come here to work so hard… and they stole their hard work?.. arhh

those thieves are lazy people who dont want to work i guess…

somehow feels like release my fury on these thief…
it’s been a long time since last time i use my teakwondo…

[quote=“Eugene91”]… thieves have no heart… cant they work?

look at the bangla’s… come here to work so hard… and they stole their hard work?.. arhh

those thieves are lazy people who dont want to work i guess…[/quote]

wait you to catch them lor :mrgreen:

q. why the thief chose bangladeshis?
a. easy target.

a Bangladeshi who got rob by thief will not report to police most probably because he fears he will further kena “pau’d” by the men in blue. some more if the Bangladeshis retaliates in self defense they also knows some very concerned NGO’s and ketua kaums will screams ‘troublesome foreigners’ and the men in white and blue will kamikaze’d in on them and deport them pronto. and we havent even discuss those men in green fatigues you guys affectionately refers to as RELA whom the Bangladeshis believes will not even spare the Bangladeshis under-wears.

by the way, calling a Bangladeshis a bangla is the same as calling an Indonesian as indon or calling an Indian a keling or even calling a Chinese as babi which is racist and demeaning.

Damn idiot ‘peragut’ choose no victims. Be it Bangla, Indon whatever as long as they get want they want. They are heartless!! damn drug addict!

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]somehow feels like release my fury on these thief…
it’s been a long time since last time i use my teakwondo…[/quote]

Just wanna know whose ur Teakwando master?
Its been years i have not hear the news about TaeKwando classes in Miri.

Walao …pity bangla… stupid bloody theif… maybe that bangla come from rich family… or just terima gaji