Beware ! Dangerous Kid Playground at Bulatan Park

Dangerous Kid Playground at Bulatan Park
[attachment=3]1.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=2]2.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]3.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]4.jpg[/attachment]

seems like there are not many safe playgrounds nowadays. even in bintulu, lots of the playgrounds are rundown, lubang2 here and there. very dangerous for the kids.

poor maintenance or even dont… dangerous for our kids!

Should ask for compensation from MCMC or bring up the issue to the press to highlight the matter for fast actions by MCMC

Post on facebook to0. But people should help by placing a warning sign on that slide.

why that area dangerous for kids because behind that playgrounds have lion… :smiley:
make complain with MCMC before other will be harm

wtf… this must be done by the unqualified contractor who dont know about safety…

agree with MonkeyKing… make people know about this incident… to the media and MCMC

Mostly facilities there are too old and some already damaged, Inspection should be carry out.

Omg then skin… its very painful…ouch…
Should make complain to MCMC as soon as possible for the safety reasons…

MCMC should remove all those old and dangerous one and changed it with the safe types.

MCMC has been making tons of money just by approving the hanging of the road-side banners, I heard one banner they charged RM20++… just see how many banners are there hanging by the lamp-post at the road side.
Should channel the money to improve the basic infrastructures like the children playgrounds.

what the hell…thanks for sharing.

Most of the metal lighting posts cover are gone and those temporary cover are useless. A child’s hand can still access through the gap and touch the wire inside. MCC is doing ■■■■ job in maintaining the facilities around. We need local council election.

should send to the newspaper

MCMC or MCC?
MCMC is a private hospital, MCC is Miri City Council ! So why MCMC? Why not Columbia Asia or GH?

[quote=“lasting99”]MCMC or MCC?
MCMC is a private hospital, MCC is Miri City Council ! So why MCMC? Why not Columbia Asia or GH?[/quote]

Hahaha… should be MCC.
Lawrence Lai recently busy campaining with certain politicians wannabe , thats why no time to care for this “petty” issues… or he “chicken-out” after getting the bullet threat from someone.

Yes, can someone please post the graphics on MCC’s Facebook for the Datuk Banda’s attention before another unsuspecting victim suffers the same fate. Gives me the chills thinking of the injury inflicted :oops:

Yes, can someone please post the graphics on MCC’s Facebook for the Datuk Banda’s attention before another unsuspecting victim suffers the same fate. Gives me the chills thinking of the injury inflicted :oops:[/quote]

That would be a good idea. Anyone know their official facebook page? In future we can post complaints about Miri (dead traffic light, dustbin problem, etc.).

Post it here: https://www.facebook.com/majlisbandaraya.miri

Hopefully someone in there will take notice.

euuwww uewwww my legs feel wobbly after c the pics …erghhhh

Sadly … nowadays better stay at home … even home not 100% safe … :frowning: