BEWARE! case in desa senadin beside curtin villa!

beware!!

jus now i went to buy burger.when i was on the way back to curtin villa, there was a white proton car which parked opposite there, one of the malay young guy came to me and asked me to borrow him cell phone bcoz his car broke down. my sense told me that may be something bad will happen. So, i just said no and quickly walked back.then, the guy quickly went back to the car and drove towards me and tried to block my way. (ya, i heard some sounds just like steel rod, may be that’s their weapon).then i rushed. fortunately , i reached the gate door (got security guard)before they could get me.

wat i could remember is, there were 4 malay teenagers(age should be around 16-24) and a white proton car with them(either is saga or iswara)
so , everyone especially to curtin students,don’t go out alone at night
it is very dangerous.

please pass this message to everyone

thanks for sharing this useful info. what happen to senadin area nowadays ar. so many such things happened. so just beware guys dont walk alone in da middle of the night.

are u sure they’re malay and not some other bumi race? coz i can’t believe young malay kids to be so daring like that. a lot of them are ■■■■■■■.

malays kids will be daring when they are on drugs…

before this degrades into a racial war - it doesn’t matter which race they come from or which country - it’s important to note down choonhong’s experience and take precautions upon yourselves.

if anyone sees a similar situation, do remember to note down the car number.

yeap… no matter wat race they are… still have to becareful. Actually there are lot of incidents happen in miri tat they try to “cheat” over your phone by giving excuses of borrowing your hp to make an emergency call. They can come in group, or individual. So… whoever who ask to make a phone call, just turn the speaker on, and u hold the phone… dun let them touch yr phone… keep a distance… of cos the best way, not to help lar… unless u really pity tat person then nothing to say lo…

Wow… Senadin really so dangerous nowadays ah…

Choonhong, when you reached the security gate door, what action did the security guards there take? Did you tell them about the incident?

Unfortunately you didn’t manage to take down the car plate number of that white proton…

Have to be more careful now when walking outside at night…

better learn taekwando, karate, kick boxing etc for self defence…

don’t say don’t help lah. make miri a friendly place.

but of course dont do this in the dark when you are alone lah. that’s not being helpful, just being stupid.

walk to a safe place, ask him what is the number he/she wants to call so you can dial it for him/her, and do all the talking for him/her.

Where is AlongJr? Aren’t he supposed to be looking into these issues?

none of which teach you about dealing with more than one, max two opponents. to do that you need to learn from jacky chan.

“Miri is Dying”

Security outside d CVs area r byond AlongJr control…d only thg is 2 take xtra caution on tis…

Choonhong…thks 4 d info, perhaps nxt tm u cn notify Curtin students on any current issues at here.

I believe not only Miri is experiencing these
things, other states and cities also the same…

Congrats to the government banning everything
and doing all sorts of funny funny stuff now the
citizens are hungry and desperate for money
crimes are going sky high…

senadin facing the problem fungshui liao!!!

[quote=“choonhong”]beware!!

jus now i went to buy burger.when i was on the way back to curtin villa, there was a white proton car which parked opposite there, one of the malay young guy came to me and asked me to borrow him cell phone bcoz his car broke down. my sense told me that may be something bad will happen. So, i just said no and quickly walked back.then, the guy quickly went back to the car and drove towards me and tried to block my way. (ya, i heard some sounds just like steel rod, may be that’s their weapon).then i rushed. fortunately , i reached the gate door (got security guard)before they could get me.

wat i could remember is, there were 4 malay teenagers(age should be around 16-24) and a white proton car with them(either is saga or iswara)
so , everyone especially to curtin students,don’t go out alone at night
it is very dangerous.

please pass this message to everyone[/quote]

What was the time that this happened?

got noted down the car plate no?

a week ago a girl went to do shopping in nearby supermarket at night and somebody had approached her… the guy took a knife on her faces and forced to give him monies and mobile phones… but must remember that all this things not only happen at senadin nowadays also others places such as permai lutong pujut riam dll… to prevent such thing happen to you in future, always walk in group of 3-4 or more… if alone, walk among many people… dont go out walk alone if it is late at night already… if happen, shout to get people attention, run but try to identify the attacker face n personality, dialect, plat number if available and type of vehicle the attacker used… launch a police report… things that happen outside campus are beyond our control…

Wow! So dangerous. Should lodge a police report of those kids lah…who knows they are the one who go and rob also?? Coz I think everyone thought the robberies are foreigners and hard to nab them…but if local, should be easier, right??

choonhong, go lodge police report…for everyone’s safety!

[quote=“ValerieG”]Wow! So dangerous. Should lodge a police report of those kids lah…who knows they are the one who go and rob also?? Coz I think everyone thought the robberies are foreigners and hard to nab them…but if local, should be easier, right??

choonhong, go lodge police report…for everyone’s safety![/quote]

I thought most of the robberies is locals? Lol.

Ya. It’s better to go report choonhong. Then they will send more police cars and patrol Senadin more often. :smiley: Maybe they will call an artist and ask you the description of the person so can draw his face (Unlikely to happen)