Best Pizza in town

Ive been to Pizza hut and Frattini but i must say, Siamese Secret’s Pizza is the best. Very american and my eurasian friends like it too…should try :slight_smile:

Where’s Siamese Secret’s Pizza? After the Malaysian and Italian pizzas, this time I want to try American pizza liau! :smiley:

It is located behind pacific orient hotel. The place actually is specialized in all western foods.not only pizza
yes winwin,u should try it :smiley:

Siamese Secret’s Pizza? Hmmm…I’d like to give it a try.
I’ve been a Pizza Hut, Yellow Cab and Sbarro loyalist ever since. So, this certain pizza house must be on that level.

Btw, do you know if it has branches here in Edgewood, Maryland, USA?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

siamese!! top!!

that a long long time i didn’t heard of this name, havent been there for a very long time. their pizza not bad, specially the thin crust pizza

I Love Pizza. My favourite :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

still my choice, sea horse 2 :slight_smile: yummy !! always finished one… need wait till 9pm

i heard ppl mention Siamese’s as well…how’s the portion? for 2 person?

siamese pizza worth to try…i try it few times…taste good…yummy

for sure its the pizza at cherrie berries! wootS~
pepperoni pizza! woots!

Ming cafe Pepperoni Pizza, must try =)

Thanks guys.now i know where to eat nice pizza! :slight_smile:

siamese!

have delivery service?
senadin area.

for me its at Daily Bread bakery.
Plus on Tuesdays you get discounts on PIZZAS ONLY and one pizza costs less than RM10.

Siamese Pizza!!! YUM YUM~~

You can get the better pizza or different kinds of pizza from pizza hut or domino z and they accept the online order also.

I like from Ming Cafe

Hmm, I disagree about the pizza (and their other food) in Siamese restaurant. Yes, they try to serve as if they cook ala European but the taste is not there yet. Good try though. I and my expat friends still prefer pizza hut or Frantini.