Best Mp3 audio setting?

Hi to all,

I understand it’s quite popular these days to put a wireless FM Modulator/Trasmitter in our car so that we can listen to MP3 audio through the FM tuner inside the car.

However,the sound quality is not as good as normal audio CD.So,can anyone suggest how to get the best quality of mp3 sound from the modulator? How’s the setting like? 128bit/96hz? What’s the software use to fine tune the mp3 setting?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

[quote=“my4to”]Hi to all,

I understand it’s quite popular these days to put a wireless FM Modulator/Trasmitter in our car so that we can listen to MP3 audio through the FM tuner inside the car.

However,the sound quality is not as good as normal audio CD.So,can anyone suggest how to get the best quality of mp3 sound from the modulator? How’s the setting like? 128bit/96hz? What’s the software use to fine tune the mp3 setting?

Thanks in advance. :)[/quote]

Hi my4to,

If your source is already a mp3, it is difficult for you to fine tune it. It’s important to sets the setting to the highest level during the conversion from audio cd to mp3. 128bit is no good enough. Try 192bit as minimum.

thanks ryabren,

ya,mp3 seems not much improvement after fine tune,even at 192bit not much different as well,normally i tune it when convert from audio cd :slight_smile:

The higher the bitrate the better your sound quality. Anything above 128 setting is good with 44khz. Then again have to compromise the file size.

While we are on MP3 anyone know a good MP3 player for cars with USB support? No modulator.