Beach Walk with your dogs - This Sunday (March 16)

You and other dog owners will embark on a morning walk through the hills, climbing, and getting wet. Only one dog per person; please make sure your dogs vaccinations are up to date. Be sure to wear shoes you do not bother it getting wet and sandy!
TIME: 08:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m

COST: F.O.C

Date: March 16, 2008 (Sunday)

WHERE TO MEET: M-Guardian Command Station (opp. Ting Pek King House across the road).

WHAT TO BRING:

Your Dog (Any breeds, so long its healthy)
Leash (A 6 foot leash but 4 will do too)
Dog treats for rewards (hotdogs, biscuits, meat strips)

ESSENTIAL GEAR LIST:

Water bottles or Camelbak-style drinking bladder
Water bowl/bottle for your dog
Snacks ( If you missed breakfast)
Quick-dry T-shirt and hiking pants
Hat
Sturdy trail shoes or hiking boots,
Sunglasses
Sunscreen

oppss nxt Sun?? wud not b ard tho, me still outstation on tat day…

request 2 postpone, can?

Its ok la LB. Still many to go. Plus if the response is not so good we will carry forward to following week.

my lasapkao can go or not?

Yes, provided he/she is on-leash with you. It didnt matter whether its a pure bred/crossed/malaysia champ etc, so long its four legged canine.

[quote=“Reno911”]

oppss nxt Sun?? wud not b ard tho, me still outstation on tat day…

request 2 postpone, can?

Its ok la LB. Still many to go. Plus if the response is not so good we will carry forward to following week.[/quote]

close my eye, keep my finger crossed n say my prayer :stuck_out_tongue:

Count me and Rocky in. Then again, I might not be able to wake up so early on a Sunday :shock:

I’ve included you in the list already. If you want we can provide a wake-up call :lol:

GTSW20, benjovi, florence, coolman can i include you guys in the list as well :?:

all german sheperd,… shy la wana bring my dog…hehehhehe :oops: :oops:

Its ok la, mine is not a German Shepherd also :lol:

Its ok la, mine is not a German Shepherd also :lol:[/quote]

bonbon is right, there’s no breed specific to this outing. Feel free to bring your k-9 partner along jul2305. You’ll be suprise things you can do together with it.

Reno,

My wife is not free this weekend. Got some bussiness to do with my house..I'll be back next week, hopefully will join u guys then.

sorry all,dnt think can make it lerr… jst realised its on a Sunday… goin 2 church… mayb another tme?? enjoy ur tme though… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

errr…what type of leash is suitable for a small dog… :wink: i only use a metal chain on the dogs when i bring them to the vet

[quote=“Benjovi”]Reno,

My wife is not free this weekend. Got some bussiness to do with my house…I’ll be back next week, hopefully will join u guys then.[/quote]

No problem Ben, join us when you are back in Miri

Sure jul2305, how can I be so ignorant and absent minded.

Personally, i like to use a 6 foot leather leash for all occasions. Thats because i handle more working dogs then pet dogs. A nylon 4 or 6 foot leash with maybe 1/2 or 3/4 inch width can do with your small dog. Some dogs may pull and the amount of force may accidentally hurt your hand if using chain leash.

no worries,… Sundays is usually a holiday 4 most ppl,so u wanted 2 get mre ppl along during this tme…a very nice way 4 d owners 2 spend wit their dogs…hehehe…

Reno911, thanks for the leash info, not sure if can join this Sunday.

Anytime niknum. No worries about this weekend. You are most welcome if ever you can make it.

hmn… Can i bring my small shitzhu?

Hi esther, why dont you bring your gsd ‘sky’.

Guys, please confirm your participation this coming Sunday, March 16 (tomorrow). Thanks