BEACH REPUBLIC is NOW OPEN!

Beach Republic is a place for everyone, young and old. It’s open to public - no membership required.
The Burger Joint @ BR is now open. BR facilities include a basketball court (with lights for those who prefer to play in the evenings), badminton courts, a pool with jacuzzi and a large beachfront with shower facilities. There will also be a gym coming soon in the first half of 2012.

anyone wanna go here??

Any pictures to attract more people to go?

Need more details. like :

Where is the place?

pictures?

yea, a venue would be great…

pics too…

Follow us on Facebook. It has latest info and pictures. See you all soon =)

Double post

For info about menu and hours of operations, please join our FB page for the latest news and updates about Beach Republic! Click here!

[attachment=7]How to get to BR.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=6]image.jpeg[/attachment]

[attachment=5]image(3).jpeg[/attachment]

[attachment=4]image(2).jpeg[/attachment]

[attachment=3]image(4).jpeg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]image(6).jpeg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]image(1).jpeg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]image(5).jpeg[/attachment]

luak bay~~

Yay~ ! A basketball court :wink:

What kinda charges we are looking at? Can’t be all free to use the pool basketball court rite?

Nice place to hang out… near my area… definately will visit soon… may i knw the operating hr? thanks… :slight_smile:

seriously? it’s free? just looking at all the facilities… Really ??? :smiley:

Hi jenniferjanef, from now till Jan 31, 2012 the use of our basketball and badminton courts are free. First come, first served basis. For the pool, the charge is RM3 per person, regardless of age.

However, we have an ongoing promotion where for every RM20 spent on a single bill at The Burger Joint, you get one complimentary ticket for use of the pool. Up to a maximum of 4 complimentary tickets. For example, if you spend RM70 in a single bill, you get three complimentary tickets. All complimentary tickets are only valid for use on date of issue.

Hi angel81, hours are Mon-Sun 10am-12am.

Hope to see you all at BR soon!!

Join us on Facebook to get up to date information on events and promotions. Click here!

i heard there is a bar or something?

yes… there is a bar here… i actually am here now… definitely going to be my lepak port in the future… the food is just nice… the concept of making ur own burger is interesting… n its tasty… :slight_smile: the enviroment is nice… just nice

Glad you’re having a good time sgarrista. :slight_smile:

By the way, if anyone know any of photographers who were on site for the Swimwear Fashion Show on Thu evening, please ask them to share some of their photos here or on our Facebook page. Thanks in advance!

More events coming soon!

hahaha… i dunno which one u r… but the staff here is very friendly… nice pr… nice place to chill

can we do photo shooting in ur p;ace sir? is there any charge

In my opinion, the burger joint is great, but there are rooms for improvement. I suggest the followings:

Things to improve:

1. Better staff management and service (Their face sulk all night on Christmas Day)
  2. Wash basin in the restaurant (Very inconvenient when you need to actually go to the washroom and clean your hands?)
  3. Four legged tables (try pressing on one corner of the table with your hand, and the table will flip! Very dangerous when there are foods on the table!)
  4. Table service (Self service is not suitable for a club, it’s not a fast food chain store, and people would love to just sit down and relax after a tiring day having fun with the facilities)

As for the food, it’s not too bad, worth every penny spent.

[quote=“tonyops”]In my opinion, the burger joint is great, but there are rooms for improvement. I suggest the followings:

Things to improve:

1. Better staff management and service (Their face sulk all night on Christmas Day)
  2. Wash basin in the restaurant (Very inconvenient when you need to actually go to the washroom and clean your hands?)
  3. Four legged tables (try pressing on one corner of the table with your hand, and the table will flip! Very dangerous when there are foods on the table!)
  4. Table service (Self service is not suitable for a club, it’s not a fast food chain store, and people would love to just sit down and relax after a tiring day having fun with the facilities)

As for the food, it’s not too bad, worth every penny spent.[/quote]

Hi to hops, we appreciate your feedback regarding your visit to
The Burger Joint. Let me address the points you have raised.

1. We apologize if our service was a little less than ideal on Christmas day. As it was still during out first week of operation, we were short staffed due to holiday season. We are in the process of building our service teams and I assure you that this will not happen again.
  2. We have found that wash basins within the eating space of a restaurant is never a good idea. First off, there will be a lot of water on the floor around the sink, creating a hazard for people walk near it. And secondly, if it gets clogged, it creates an unhygienic environment for the patrons. In addition, our restroom facilities are only a few steps away.
  3. We are looking into the issue of the tables with our designer and will make the necessary changes to better improve upon the eating experience for our guests.
  4. The self order system was implemented so that we wouldn’t have to bill our guests a service charge. If we were to increased our staffing numbers to do table service (especially since we have a fair amount of outdoor seating on the ground and first floor), we will have cover that increased cost somehow. So, to keep the cost of eating at The Burger Joint lower for our guests, we have decided that counter service is the best way to achieve that goal.

We hope to see you at BR again soon!

Hi ejalmsi, all photographers are welcome. As long as you tell people where you took the photos, we have no issue with photographers using BR as their backdrop, and there is no charge. :slight_smile: