Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 player in Miri

Hello all

The name Reaper, avid player for BF2 and BF2142. Any Mirian playing these online FPS? Here my clan website:-

http://www.freewebs.com/rapidtacticalsquad/

My brother plays battlefield 2 as well as 2142, WarCraft DOTA. He usually use the nick Miri-Sarawak. Seen him online before?

I go by the call sign [GT] Albelnox99 in battlefield 2 and for BF 2142 i’m not really that active. I’m the leader of my gaming community in Miri, and we are looking for worthy opponents across Miri. Don’t expect us to play DotA because we abandon that game 2 years ago. It was mindless XD.
I won CNC3 Tournament in MCC before as 1st place. If you have a clan then i want to play with u all.

we have been looking for BF2 / BF2142 in miri CC before. now we have stopped playing for a year or more…
but if now, there a team that willing to have friendly match… that would be good… hopefully i can convince all my friend to give this a try… what say u comradzero?

usually we play at MCC… but we are not hardcore or skillfull… a noobs perhaps
just for fun… if you dont mind

Too bad I never like the Battlefield series. I’ve been enjoying so much playing Team Fortress 2.

[quote=“panzai”]we have been looking for BF2 / BF2142 in miri CC before. now we have stopped playing for a year or more…
but if now, there a team that willing to have friendly match… that would be good… hopefully i can convince all my friend to give this a try… what say u comradzero?

usually we play at MCC… but we are not hardcore or skillfull… a noobs perhaps
just for fun… if you dont mind[/quote]

Oh finally. Ok sounds good.