Bank Personal Loan For Government Staff

Im a personal loan advisor for this registered bank and i would like to invite any government staff who wish to apply for loans to PM me and I will give you my particulars and contacting numbers.

Thank you.

how about home loan. So strict ha…

this loan also can use to buy house nia. but the only problem is its only eligible for gov. servant unless u are one then its fine here. :slight_smile:

Pinjaman wang segera untuk kakitangan kerajaan… tanpa penjamin… bayaran balik yang rendah.
Cuma perlu bawa bersama kad pengenalan and buku akaun untuk kelulusan segera.

[quote=“HandsomeGuy”]Pinjaman wang segera untuk kakitangan kerajaan… tanpa penjamin… bayaran balik yang rendah.
Cuma perlu bawa bersama kad pengenalan and buku akaun untuk kelulusan segera.[/quote]
sound like a…ll…ong :lol:

Which bank are u working for ?

this like miri money lender~ wuakaka they also promote like this for kakitangan kerajann
i also got fren do wanme intro bo?
non gov can lend?
how much can lend the most?
lai lend me lar

BEWARE OF A…LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

im working with alliance bank and we offer 5000k to 150000k for personal loan,anyone interested can pm me.

5000k = 5,000,000 to
150000k = 150,000,000
Wow, thats a lot… :roll:

Wah, so desparate for business meh… have to advertise here. Really memalukan Alliance Bank nia…

paiseh?why?i am doing marketing my fren,this is what we call marketing and yet,this advertise is order from my manager,anything u direct call him.thanks
019-4597884.

[quote=“hanbuyaporkham”]paiseh?why?i am doing marketing my fren,this is what we call marketing and yet,this advertise is order from my manager,anything u direct call him.thanks
019-4597884.[/quote]

Why have to call your manager? Is that his/her number?
Aren’t you the marketing exec. should be getting the business mah.

his number.he use my ID to promote here.so u can ask him why “memalukan”
i am marketing exe.but hes team leader and my manager.

5000k = 5,000,000 to
150000k = 150,000,000
Wow, thats a lot… :roll:

Don’t trust this user, he is a big con artist, and don’t trust any user using this nick…con con con !

Con artist?