- To identify potential customers and to meet individual sales target set by management.
- To recommend and propose appropriate products with quotations and close sales.
- To build and maintain close rapport with both bankers and their customers.
- To attend to all customers’ requests and concerns promptly and accurately.
- To communicate to the management on customers’ feedback & market intelligence.
- To support & participate in the bank’s sales & marketing activities.
- To ensure all documentation provided to back office are timely, accurate & complete.
- To follow up on policy issuance to ensure timely delivery of the policy to customers.
- To update the leads template from the leads management system.
- To follow the sales and compliance of Code of Ethic guideline throughout the service with HLA.
- Attractive Incentive
- Overseas Conventions
- Excellent benefits
- Minimum SPM.
- Good communication skills and presentable.
- Knowledge of life insurance and investment preferred but not necessary.
- Must have drive, interest and initiative to push for sales.
- Experience in Customer Relationship management in insurance / financial sector preferred.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.