Bad things happen these few days

you see when u open the first page of the newpapers all are the cases robbery, rape, killing la…n whtever hmm…these few days my friend car audio player been stole…hmmm…now popular stealing car audio player…to all my frens here please look after your car while shopping cause now popular steal car audio player…dunno who la…n indonesian ppl too…cause my fren he been robbed by 2 indo…they have 2 long knife…n wht to do all of his properties been stolen…wallet including ic n car license…u see ma fan to make new ic report police la…most important is life…luckily he is safe… care always :wink: god bless him…

:o

A very subjective matter. It depends on where does the culprit work at & for whom that fellow is working for. Stereotyping is difficult to understand sometimes.

Hey, you can’t say that?! What about the hard working indonesians who come over to malaysia who put up being look down upon & hearing things like this said of them because of where they come from, all because they want better jobs to make a future for themselves?

I know what you mean, there’s also going to be some who’ve arrived desperate enough to steal. You’ve got to feel sorry for them.[/quote]

I know what i say…only some of indonesia…I never say the indo who work with us…the 1 who steal, rob, n kill not the 1 who help us. u missunderstand maybe i was wrong too cause the title…ya i agree u…without them we also hard mmm…u sound angry with me aren’t you? sorry for tht :cry: i no mean it…i just say beware cause danger walk at night u know…hmm…hope you are not mad me…they help alots i mean the jobless ok? got it? no other tht i want to said bad about them…wht for? just for the information i got n it is real…no tell u fake ok?hmmm…sorry to make u missunderstand again…I guess the info i give can help much but…sigh…look like i give u more bad about myself…just helping nia…give info got it? :? some good some no tht is i want to tell…jobless 1 which harmful not THE 1 WHO HELP US!!!forgive me wht i had say here ok?
:evil:

yeah it’s difficult to understand but it’s always unfair whenever it happens, and can leads onto racism and sexism and other bad mental habits that cause adults to make bad/ill considered/lazy decisions & actions, when they should know better. Ultimately these people make bad managers and leaders.

I don’t like to work for or with people like these, I also don’t want my family to work or grow up with people like these. So I’m careful to not to become like that. I’m sure you’ll agree.

hey don’t worry i’m not angry. i know what you mean, i’m talking about the title & then it started the interesting topic of stereotyping. :slight_smile:

yeah it’s difficult to understand but it’s always unfair whenever it happens, and can leads onto racism and sexism and other bad mental habits that cause adults to make bad/ill considered/lazy decisions & actions, when they should know better. Ultimately these people make bad managers and leaders.

I don’t like to work for or with people like these, I also don’t want my family to work or grow up with people like these. So I’m careful to not to become like that. I’m sure you’ll agree.[/quote]

dunno wht u mean…wht is mean by stereotyping? wht is don’t like work for or with people like this? don’t get it… :?:

wht is stereotyping mean?

ok i had to look up my dictionary to get this:

stereotype = a person or thing that conforms to a widely accepted type.

So it means if people are stereotyping, they’ll say things like “all black people are good basketballers,” “white man can’t jump,” “he’s from St. Joe so he’s smarter,” & “East malaysians are better”

you get the idea. :wink:

I got it wht you mean…from net la…thanks anyway

Good info, on being careful where you leave your car & looking after yourselves by being safe.

Thats why we have to be careful on where we go and who we know…even if you make local people really angry at you…they will try to do the same…if we are not careful like parking your car in an unsafe area…showing off money…making trouble in clubs and entertainment area…And being awfully cheeky all the time if you are lady…then good luck in having a safe time…

I don’t like to work for or with people like these, I also don’t want my family to work or grow up with people like these. So I’m careful to not to become like that. I’m sure you’ll agree.[/quote]

Yup I do agree with you. One way to minimalise the impact of stereotyping is to actually mingle around with different ppl from different cultures. I’ve experienced it by working with foreigners, which I think is a good exposure.

honestly… I’m quite a stereotyping person. Despite the fact, I do hang around with Indonesians while I was in Kuching (ssshhhsss dun let my mum know). I believe that if I dun mess with them, they dun mess with me… don’t and never throw a stare at them… As for things lost or got stolen, I dun care if that is indonesians or not… if I catch them… I’ll scold them “shame on your family and your ancestors”… and make sure the police dun just let them go; ensure the police to put the same weight of punishment on all individuals.

anyway, it isn’t surprising to find someone being so stereotyping in such matter. Open your newspaper, count the people who did crime, do your statistics, just tell which group did more and which group did less. That should erase the tag “stereotyping”… the figures say louder than words.

This posting has been editted because of the poster’s disregard/violation to the agreed Terms & Conditions. Repeating offenders would be banned without further notice.

i wonder if we are wearing T-shirt that was introduced by western ppl long time ago…is stereotyping oso… :roll: :roll:

[quote=“carol”]
i wonder if we are wearing T-shirt that was introduced by western ppl long time ago…is stereotyping oso… :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Not really. But here’s an example of a stereotypical “Auntie”

• Slightly fat
  • big mouth
  • beehive hairstyle
  • full of bling-bling gold necklace and gold earrings and gold-whatever-else
  • large framed glasses or sunglasses that are shaped slightly upwards at the sides
  • ‘Gucci’ handbags
  • drives a 4x4 SUV in the middle of two lanes and never uses the signals
  • loud demanding voice and a good bargain hunter and loves to haggle to the last cent

One have to becareful of one’s surrounding and be alert of any eventualities…(phew …big word…think i got the spelling wrong…haha).

Taken from Lim Kit Siang blog…

ch Said:
August 4th, 2006 at 16: 16.58
Dear All,

I believe the influx of immigrants into Malaysia has further exacerbated the crime situation for many years now. It is sad to note that many of these immigrants were also lured into our country with the promises of luxury paying employment only to end up being cheated by organized crime syndicates. Having lost and no one or where to turn to, I believe these immigrants have no choice but to fend for themselves. Apart from these groups, there are also illegal immigrants who just sail into Sabah and Sarawak to rob for a living. Even before the police arrives the crime scene, they may have been very well sailing their way home with loots robbed from Malaysians.

Just couple of weeks ago I read from the same blog that the former administration had aggressively brought in illegal immigrants so as to boost its electoral chances in Sabah. Perhaps they have forgotten the consequences that follow with the influx of these immigrants. There are only good for blue collar employment and the various sector could not adequately support all of them.

I concur with the observation that the Malaysian Police is grossly under-staffed as the ratio is 1 to 290 Malaysians. How could they be everywhere? For instance, snacth theft is committed by criminals without any warning as their modus operandi is to ride on a bike and look out for victims. It could happen at anytime and place. It is also sad to note that when such cases occur members of the public are reluctant to cooperate.

My friend car’s atena been stole yesterday. Just parking at parkson for half hour…oh…oh see…have to buy new car atena :frowning:

Real antenna or the fake sporty one? :?