Bad atitude u ever met, share with us

hi all, what kind of bad atitude of retail shop people u ever met ?

pls share with us here, Tks.

i ever met in miri was locate at Pujut 7 shoplot - bakery shop, the old women. really bad atitude. anyone who met before sure know what i try to mean.

rgds,

i know that pujut 7 bakery. Roti and the cashier are same, no ‘’’’’’’.

how bad atitude? the way they serve u?

they dun spread butter properly at my roti

The best example is the desperate “credit card agent” that roam around below the Boulevard Shopping Mall. They keep tagging you around and verbally they speak at you like they threatening you to apply for credit card in forceful way. I feel annoyed. The worse thing i heard h say curse words if you dun apply fr that credit card thing. I go shopping and have fun while these guy tailing at me and spoil the mood. This time i make sure i put hidden camera in my jacket to record the video of this annoying dude and submt my omplaints to the authority.

driving slow on the right lane.

undisputedly, the most disgusting attitude i’ve ever known.

I’ve been to a Watch shop at Imperial Mall, i’m looking for some particular brand of watch. The towkey just stand beside me, and when i asked him, whether got any discount for that brand, he replied in a very eksyen way, of course got la. Also in a tone and garang face that is so annoying, as if i can’t afford it. :evil: :evil: So , i just simply walk out, and proceeded to a watch shop at Boulevard Hyper, and made my purchase of the watch. Padan muka him he just lost a customer. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

a cafe…i bring my female friend there for dinner…the waiter kept staring at my friend…i want to korek his eye out…while taking order from me,his attitude makes me feel wanna stand up and punch his nose…i never return since…bad employees,can bring loses to the employer…

I think that guy secret admirer eh.itula keep staring at kawan you. But i still do think it is kinda rude(or pervert) to stare at someone. :expressionless:

i remebered the last time i went to one of the shopping mall, looking for one year old bajus for my kid. I asked for bajus for one year old to one of the sales girl. Bl**dy sales girl answered me so rude like as if i owe her sanitary pad! :wink: “Sini baby side mana ada budak besar punya u tak nampak meh” (voice up some more lagi tu) I was so mad with her atitude i shouted her back "eh! manager u mana? you kena makan gaji one hor! part of your salary is from me u know kah?? the other sales girl came ask apahal. i say la “u punya ini kawan datang period har? aku ada spare she wan i give her la! suruh tampal it!” her fren was giggling what i’ve sad to her. actually…i giggle too. haha! cos after refresh back what i said was bit way to funny! so i chilled of myself and walk of… :wink:

if me…directly go find manager…let she taste my fury…

[quote=“qmk9133”]driving slow on the right lane.

undisputedly, the most disgusting attitude i’ve ever known.[/quote]

totally agree 200%. really annoying. got one time i highlited still didnt want to move aside. i honk also dont want to move aside since theres no car on the left lane. so the final step i do is, open window, overtake and hail raise the middle finger. hahaha :evil: :evil: :evil:

really piss off with this kind of driver. huh.

[quote=“nasilemak_jr”][quote=“qmk9133”]driving slow on the right lane.

totally agree 200%. really annoying. got one time i highlited still didnt want to move aside. i honk also dont want to move aside since theres no car on the left lane. so the final step i do is, open window, overtake and hail raise the middle finger. hahaha :evil: :evil: :evil:

really piss off with this kind of driver. huh.[/quote]
driving on the road,this has to be at the top…slow on the right lane…

shop,hrmmmm… went to see a bodykit shop(somewhere in piasau) to see around,… employees there will FORCE you to do your car there…they will say anything just to get you to agree. ask you to put a deposit etc…when you dont wana, they will talk back at you angrily as if they are gonna find you in town and bash you up…in the end,i had to do my car there, and was unsatisfied with the workmanship…more like animalmanship to me…

[quote=“jul2305”][quote=“nasilemak_jr”][quote=“qmk9133”]driving slow on the right lane.

shop,hrmmmm… went to see a bodykit shop(somewhere in piasau) to see around,… employees there will FORCE you to do your car there…they will say anything just to get you to agree. ask you to put a deposit etc…when you dont wana, they will talk back at you angrily as if they are gonna find you in town and bash you up…in the end,i had to do my car there, and was unsatisfied with the workmanship…more like animalmanship to me…[/quote]

haha - the lesson was well worth the cost you had to pay for! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

one fine morning, i head to a used car dealer to look at the 350z, person serving me was not very helpful or friendly, i guess because i was wearing short pants and a crappy t-shirt with lousy sandal on. I asked for a test drive, he is a bit reluctant, few month pass, i drove my new car into his shop again, this time i just want to borrow toilet …

[quote=“nasilemak_jr”][quote=“qmk9133”]driving slow on the right lane.

very dangerous lehh… :roll:

just make sure u don’t mess with the wrong driver… :mrgreen:

[quote=“jul2305”]

shop,hrmmmm… went to see a bodykit shop(somewhere in piasau) to see around,… employees there will FORCE you to do your car there…they will say anything just to get you to agree. ask you to put a deposit etc…when you dont wana, they will talk back at you angrily as if they are gonna find you in town and bash you up…in the end,i had to do my car there, and was unsatisfied with the workmanship…more like animalmanship to me…[/quote]

Wah which shop is this, I want to go bodykit shopping this weekend leh, trying to avoid this kind of ■■■■ :stuck_out_tongue:

Serious?? if so then its dem funny man haha

[quote=“qmk9133”]driving slow on the right lane.

especially goin up the hill…
i dun like to horn so i just hightlight a few time…
but a few dayz ago, one driver drove slow on right lane…
whn i overtook the car, saw the drive on d phone…
horn twice n gv hand signal to ask the driver to move to left lane…

aparaa

Serious?? if so then its dem funny man haha[/quote]

I guess the Salesman is very green. He does not know that somtimes people who dress poor can buy his car cash. It also happend to me always. Because I never dress rich. Even my old boss years back used to wear Slippers to work ( one of the timber tycoon ) Something to be learn by them.