Baby born in loo drowns

A NEWBORN baby drowned when her head got lodged in the toilet bowl after her mother gave birth to her.

The 19-year-old mother had earlier complained of stomach pains and had gone to the toilet at a government clinic in Gua Musang, Kelantan, China Press reported.

The young mother was unaware that she was experiencing labour pains during the 9pm incident on Tuesday.

When the baby emerged and fell into the toilet bowl, the woman immediately shouted for help. Her husband and several medical officers tried to pull the baby out, but it was too late.

The husband hung on to the baby for more than four hours before the Fire and Rescue Department arrived at the scene.

When interviewed, the distraught mother said they were expecting their first child after a two-year marriage but the baby was only expected to come on Aug 13.

But as her house was far from town she had been advised to stay at the government clinic until delivery.

A Gua Musang Fire and Rescue Department spokesman said a distress call was received at 12.46am on Wednesday and they rushed to the scene. They spent about 10 minutes smashing the bowl to retrieve the body.

Sin Chew Daily reported that a 21-year-old factory supervisor was allegedly gang-raped by 10 men, including her boyfriend of one week.

On Monday, the woman had followed her boyfriend to a condominium in Petaling Jaya at about 4pm where they had sex.

Two hours later, two of the man’s friends returned home and dragged the woman into one of the rooms in the condominium, where they forced themselves on her.

In the police report, the woman claimed seven others then allegedly took turns to rape her during the next six hours.

She was dumped by the roadside at about midnight and she sought help from a friend to lodge a police report.

The police went to the condominium to look for the men, but they were not to be seen.

China Press reported that the Education Ministry does not welcome graduates who consider the teaching profession the last option.

What we want are committed and dedicated teachers who are willing to sacrifice their time for the students’ welfare, the daily quoted Deputy Education Minister Datuk Hon Choon Kim as saying.

We do not want graduates who regard teaching as a last resort or something they fall back on.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.as … sec=nation

Note how they managed to cram 3 different news into one story headline.

yeah…I saw that this mornin…normally they only manage to cramp two that has a similar story…imagine I made a conclusion after reading this story … " Women accidently drop the baby down the loo and drowned coz it was formally coming from a rape case by several people and she is working as a fall back teacher "

Yeahh haha that was pretty much my conclusion too.

…then I had coffee and it was all clear to me

you know what…this mornin when I saw this news clip…I was thinking the precise of that and laugh to myself…the author is trying to make a humour out of it unintensionally…