Avoid Those Monks!

Actually I know it long time ago that these monks that we saw roaming our city asking for donation are actually a FAKE MONKS.

Their modus operandi is asking for donation and give you an amulet which I assume also a FAKE AMULET!

I once trapped by this FAKE MONK…
I was going out from the bank after drop in some cheque.
Then this monk suddenly approach me and take my hand, give the FAKE AMULET which were kuan yin flashing card with some script that I can’t read…

(In mandarin)
The monk said, “This is gift for you”.

I said, “No thanks, I am not buddhist.”

Then he forced me to take, and because I don’t want he to kacau me anymore I just take and try to walk away, but this damn FAKE MONK still get into my way and ask for donation… he show a picture of a temple and a book which I suppose to write my name in… and the amount of the donation I will give…

There I see alot other people gave RM100, RM50, which I assume were also faked to lure other people gave that amount.
But I wrote my name and put RM1!
Then I take the RM1 from my shirt front pocket and gave him… in my pocket there was also RM5 note…
Then he refuse to take the RM1, he take the RM5 from my pocket and change the amount I wrote into RM5 and then say thank you and walk away! :evil:

I was astonished! Freeze like kena pukau one…

But then I walk away quickly, he never know I have RM5K in my wallet, my workers salary… Fortunately…

No legal action were taken…

But the thing that urge me to share this things here because it happen to my sis TODAY at KK 1borneo…

Wow, they move there already…

The story goes like this…

My sis walk alone and then suddenly this FAKE MONK approach her and gave her a necklace…
As my sis did not know that this was actually a scam she just polite and accept the necklace…
Then same like my case, this monk open a small book and ask for donation…
My sis wrote RM1 as well…
But the monk gets angry and add another “0” behind that’s make it RM10…
My sis said she don’t have money and try to walk away, but OMG!
The monk take out a small knife and ask for that RM10 in anger…
My sis have no choice but give him the money…
Then he let my sis go…

The stupid thing my sis do is she didn’t shout and walk alone!

So girls, please don’t walk alone wherever you go… and please shout when people are threatening you… and run!

Legal action were filed but no actions were taken… nor informed by KK PDRM…

As my buddhist friends tell me, monk NOT SUPPOSE to deal with gold, silvers, jewelry(money in our modern life)…
So they have breaking the monk’s code… and proven that they are fake!

I once even saw a monk withdraw money from ATM machine, wtf!

What I assume as monk is they bald (men or women)
wear those monk outfit…
some not wearing shoe…

This is my friends blog post about them…

http://www.alantanblog.com/scam/beware- … tions.html

http://www.alantanblog.com/scam/beware- … umpur.html

I will stab them with my machete if i see them…

Kindly bkful & take care urself anywhere u go…
Especially when alone…
If can go out wif more that 2 person is better…
How dangerous r nowadays at outside…phew :?

PDRM oso haiz…
Where is Eugene??
Just kidding… :mrgreen:

I also had an encounter with 2 male monks near Bintang Megamall the other day giving away the same type of amulet and then asking for donation after-the-fact with the mentioned persistence. But luckily both comply and quickly walked away when I refused their item and declaring that I am a Christian. Definitely does not sound local.

ppl must have assumed you have a butt cyst with that amount of $$ in your wallet at that time. :mrgreen:

wow?? What do you mean about kena pukau?? You really kena pukau meh? I kinda worried and scared here… If I saw this 2 monk around I sure run from my life before ask donation from me…

[quote=“vertigo”][quote=“wgn_white”]

But then I walk away quickly, he never know I have RM5K in my wallet, my workers salary… Fortunately…

[/quote]

ppl must have assumed you have a butt cyst with that amount of $$ in your wallet at that time. :mrgreen:[/quote]

I don’t put my wallet at the back pocket… but side pocket…

wow?? What do you mean about kena pukau?? You really kena pukau meh? I kinda worried and scared here… If I saw this 2 monk around I sure run from my life before ask donation from me…[/quote]

Maybe I was shocked that I don’t expect for the monk to take the money from my shirt pocket by himself…

Oh… I thought they use something like black magic or mind-control…

happen to me twice,1 time at nam leong town there and 1 time at 2020 area,he take out a small note book,when u write rm1,he say cannot and must follow those rm50 and rm100 one in his book.but than by no choice,i hv to gv rm5!1 time again,he follow keep follow me till i enter my car.that fake monk i think should ask police take them away!

Oh… I thought they use something like black magic or mind-control…[/quote]

That is other case, but the person is not monk.
Most cases reported stated that the pemukau is indonesian… This one always comes out at news paper…

But monk, never eh…

Yalor…
Next time better avoid rather than drop some blood…

if ladies…you can scream for help,sure they will run like hell…

Like that also can be called MONK…though they’re fake. Haven’t encounter such a thing.

This happened to me when I was walking out of Ming Cafe. This guy came to me, a bald ugly stupid fake monk giving me this cheap made bangle and demanding for a donation. Haha I pointed my finger to my face and said loudly,

“Do I look like I give a DAMN to what you are in right now?”

[quote=“Redline”]This happened to me when I was walking out of Ming Cafe. This guy came to me, a bald ugly stupid fake monk giving me this cheap made bangle and demanding for a donation. Haha I pointed my finger to my face and said loudly,

“Do I look like I give a DAMN to what you are in right now?”[/quote]

LOL!!!

I don’t look local so doing that made them go away haha

this fake monk really make the real monk look bad :evil: …got 1 time when i was shopping at bouleverd there with my sis n gf, and they are at the cold storage area, i saw tis monk dude walk like in a very fast pace, he walk toward my sis n my gf there n handing tis amulet thingy, without hesitation i quicky go and intersect the monk and gave the him the “badass look”…he quicky say “tui bu ci” and run to another victim…tis fake monk only target those weak lady or old ppl…

[quote=“Redline”]This happened to me when I was walking out of Ming Cafe. This guy came to me, a bald ugly stupid fake monk giving me this cheap made bangle and demanding for a donation. Haha I pointed my finger to my face and said loudly,

“Do I look like I give a DAMN to what you are in right now?”[/quote]

I salute you! :twisted:

I’d say sorry Im not Buddhist or no no no tidak mau :stuck_out_tongue:
Fakes… LoL

[quote=“Eugene91”]I’d say sorry Im not Buddhist or no no no tidak mau :stuck_out_tongue:
Fakes… LoL[/quote]

I thought you will say…

“Where’s your id? Passport? Temple ID?”

and then you show your Curtin Student ID card and say…

“I am Pulis!”

Joke joke joke joke! :mrgreen: