- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent additional experience required.
- Minimum 1 year experience of sales in the lubricants business.
- Demonstrated ability to discover, negotiate and close deals.
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities.
- Experience with the use of CRM’s, Microsoft Words, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuching,Bintulu and Miri.
- Monthly travel with some overnight responsibilities.
- Follow all company policies/processes and regulations for any sales actions.
- Possess valid driving license and own transport.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Maintain and grow product sales to existing customers in assigned territory.
- Experience presenting to motorcycle and cars service centre and tyre and battery shops with oil change service.
- Create sales plans and forecasts while monitoring activity to ensure quotas are met or exceeded.
- Present customer solutions using company’s product and service offerings.
- Maintain knowledge of products, market conditions and competitive activities.
- Be aware of industry trends that affect target markets.