- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in plantation operations and industry is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in BM and English.
- Experience in external/internal audit, and/or consultancy services, as well as exposure to various industries would be an advantage.
- Highly independent and positive towards work commitments.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Based in Miri, full time at plantation estate.
- Experience in 4WD driving driving at plantation estate.
- Periodic travelling may be required.
- To assist in risk-based assessment and internal control development.
- Contribute towards audit and compliance activites, specifically:
- Perform regular stock takes.
- Identify, report and follow up on compliance and operational issues during field audits and site inspection.
- Review and identify weaknesses in processes, procedures and internal control.
- Undertake ad hoc activities that are required for effective business process improvement.
- Directly report to Head of Audit.
- Perform follow up on the audit issues highlighted.