At Night Any Place Can Go In Miri?

[size=150]Who Can Intro Where Can Go At Night??[/size]

1)Can Drink Beer…

2)Can Gathering With Fren…

3)Got Some Music To Listen…

4)Can Smoking… :slight_smile:

many place can go according to your requirement :slight_smile: why dont u just try one by one :slight_smile: then u will find out which place is more suit u :slight_smile:

haha… i have go many place…
but still dont know where is better…
need u guys intro… hehe

senadin

tell u wat…anybody can introduce u nice n cool places 2 hang out at night time but wat matter d most here is whether u enjoy n appreciate d environment surrounding u or not while hanging out…

2 do d things tat u’ve listed down doesn’t really require u 2 find a great place as u can just do those at home.

neway, its merely my 2cts point of view… :wink:

LUSH OR RUSH AT MARRIOT? :smiley:

Its called ‘LUSH’ bar. Formerly known as Flags Pub before the re-branding to the Marriott. Anyway, if $$$ is not an issue guessed you will enjoy the atmosphere there although in general the place is kind of dim. Find a corner sitting area, and you will enjoy the privacy and quality evening with your company.

PS: my 2 cents

low class = open air market
medium class = a lot at miri
high class = as mention above those hotel

depend on your budget, now every open space can smoking execpt KL & Singapore (saman u if u smoking at public location)

Wow…
Many Choice… haha…
Not… Maybe I Will Going To Try Any Bar inside Hotel…
haha…

[quote=“alexysl”]low class = open air market
medium class = a lot at miri
high class = as mention above those hotel

depend on your budget, now every open space can smoking execpt KL & Singapore (saman u if u smoking at public location)[/quote]

mind to tell some of those medium class u mention? i’ve been to some place for beers like thread starter mention…some place music too noisy…not suitable for chit chatting…

the best place is still, home…!

reasons:

1. u can watch tv or listen to music any time or any channel/song u want
  2. u can drink until drunk also no need worry car accident when drunk driving home :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. u can smoke as much as u want and no one will bother about u smoking
  4. friends can gather and get drunk and sleep at ur house without worrying having to pay for hotel room

:smiley:

[quote=“BMyself”]the best place is still, home…!

reasons:

2. u can drink until drunk also no need worry car accident when drunk driving home :stuck_out_tongue:
  4. friends can gather and get drunk and sleep at ur house without worrying having to pay for hotel room

:D[/quote]

Wahaha…U r so funny. But, I’m totally agreed with you!!! :slight_smile:

stay in Sweet Home is da best!!

[quote="-Florence-"][quote=“BMyself”]the best place is still, home…!

reasons:

:D[/quote]

Wahaha…U r so funny. But, I’m totally agreed with you!!! :)[/quote]

hahaha… i m behide u too…that is the best place to be… and remember… don’tm forget to invite us when u decide to start ok… :wink:

haha…no problem! waiting to get loan approved for my own house. When I move into my own house alone, i will invite friends to my house for party!

But must follow the following conditions:

1. Food and drinks(MUST INCLUDE BEER) must be brought by the people coming to the party. - Ofcourse I’ll prepare some lar.
  2. Condoms will be on sell but will be more expensive by RM3(Save u time to drive go buy mar. At least help me pay some of the petrol fee of buying it :stuck_out_tongue: )
  3. That night must have fun! You dont enjoy urself i kick u out :smiley: Save us the hassle of seeing people having :frowning: faces while we’re enjoying the time of our precious lifes :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“ren5557”][size=150]Who Can Intro Where Can Go At Night??[/size]

1)Can Drink Beer…

2)Can Gathering With Fren…

3)Got Some Music To Listen…

4)Can Smoking… :)[/quote]

the island, while you listen to music, you still can chat with friends without raise your voice. can smoke…yep, can drink beer… yep, but I prefer whisky each time I get inside there :). you can get some food too, and it’s really worth to spend the money and having good time there (not every day of course :stuck_out_tongue: )

Rainforest Beer Garden…But then up to your preference.

Last time there’s a restaurant called blue ginger opposite SMK ChungHua also not bad… but cant hang out till too late… I think that place chaplap liao.

i went to Malingai
but strange songs

the name also quite strange… hahaha where is tat ah???