- To achieve sales target of all assigned products.
- To ensure accepted loans are converted to FA signed and loan drawdown.
- To maintain good relationship with customers and high standard of service quality at all times.
- Meet customers to discuss opportunities to package banking products and services for their end users.
- To ensure completeness and accuracy of documentation upon submission on fulfillment operations.
- Executing requisite number of cold calls and visits to prospect.
- To comply strictly to CIMB bank’s policies and procedures, including all compliance procedures and guidelines.
- Keeping abreast with updated product information and market changes (e.g. interest rate and equity market).
- Diploma / Degree holders in any discipline.
- 1-2 years of Banking / Finance / Accounting experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in at least two languages – English or Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin.
- Strong passion for sales.
- Preferably possess own transport.
Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.