Job Responsibilities :
- Solicit and promote sales of PF products.
- Achieve individual sales targets and contribute towards the achievement of Group targets.
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for prospective customers, using internal marketing as well as self generated leads.
- Set appointments, carry-out sales call visits where necessary, prospecting and early engagement with new to bank customers.
- Cross selling of other retail banking products such as ASB, PF-i, Credit cards and etc.
- Ensure high standard of customer experience in line with the quality and standards set by the Bank
- Ensure compliance to the policies and procedures set by the Bank
- Protect the image and brand of the Bank
- Ensure that the physical premise is well maintained inline with the quality and standards set by the Bank
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills (Preferably with at least 2 years of sales experience in financial industry OR with at least 3 years of sales experience in non-financial industry)
- Highly motivated, winning attitude, success driven, self-initiated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with engaging people, prefers doing sales and take personal responsibility on delivering results
- Strong interpersonal skills and service oriented (Natural at interacting and building trust with mass customers)
- Demonstrates initiative, perseverance and passion in delivering results within fast paced and highly demanding environment
- Ability to relate and connect to local community (Preferably with established local network / contacts)
- Basic computer skills