- Oversee and manage day-to-day branch service and operational matters.
- Ensure all operational procedures are in compliance with internal/external policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Oversee effectiveness of lead generation process and cross-selling of branch products.
- Supervise branch personnel to ensure quality service levels to customers meet standards set.
- Monitor staff performance and provide coaching/guidelines as necessary.
- Degree in any discipline with related working experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in branch operations.
- Leadership abilities, as well as result oriented and aggressive mindset in pursuing goals.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player, is self motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills with strong follow through abilities.