Ask for price

Hi there,heard stratos enterprise is the cheapest computer store in Miri.When i go to their website i dont find any sandy bridge cpu and mobo.Is it not updated?anyway i want to ask you all if they have these in store and how much?
Intel core i5 2500 3.3ghz or i7 2600 3.3ghz
DDR3 2gbx2 ram(recommend me what manufacturer as im noob at choosing ram)
P67 motherboard(recommend me what manufacturer)
Nvidia 560ti(recommend what manufacturer) - maybe i will be overclocking this.
DVD-RW

No monitor needed.Budget around RM3000.
This will be used mainly for gaming at 1920x1080 resolution.Only need to overclock little thats why no need the unlocked cpu(k version).

i7 Processors and MOBO not really plentiful in miri at the moment…

maybe because of its still pretty hefty price tag, shops dun dare to stock up on them just yet.
maybe check with the shops for the price but i think the price will be slightly up a notch for the special order …

This is the price I found online and may vary.
Core i5 2500 Rm600-620
Core i7 2600 Rm820-890
DDR3 2GBx1 Rm65-80/DDR3 4GBx1 Rm110-125(Brand Team/Corsair/Mushkin)
Mobo GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 Rm640-660/GA-P67A-UD3-B3 Rm470-480/GA - Z68X-UD3-B3 Rm555-570
Nvidia MSI GTX 560ti twin frozer ii Rm780-830(depand on manufacturer)
DVD-RW Rm75-100

Hope this help and price do vary ok. 8)

Playing game in 1920x1080 vary in performance from games to games plus on detail settings.If you got extra budget maybe get a sli motherboard and run 2 way sli.
I’m also planning to get a gaming pc but AMD setup(Proc and GC) good price to performance value.

[quote=“rizshinigami”]Hi there,heard stratos enterprise is the cheapest computer store in Miri.When i go to their website i dont find any sandy bridge cpu and mobo.Is it not updated?anyway i want to ask you all if they have these in store and how much?
DVD-RW

This will be used mainly for gaming at 1920x1080 resolution.Only need to overclock little thats why no need the unlocked cpu(k version).[/quote]

It is better to go Stratos’s shop directly and ask for the price and he would recommend which is good as well… this is what i always do. And i found out that stratos website don seems up to date ^^ so maybe it is a good idea to visit his shop ^^ eric is very friendly ^^

Eric should update his online prices, if they are out of date… they scare me :frowning:

sorry forgot to mention before.Im from Brunei so i need to know the price before going to Miri.Local pc shop here are expensive and dont have many hardware choices.Could someone PM stratos owner to check this thread because i cant seem to pm him.Already email him but dont have any reply yet.I really need to know about if those hardware are available in his store or not.Thanks :slight_smile:

Well, i wouldn’t say i can offer the cheapest price in Miri market.

Im sorry about the online website since i hardly got enough time to update it(FYI, im running the store alone), people who often come to my store know i bring in special stuff almost every week so walk in would be recommended.

If you have anything you need, you can directly email me:- stratosenterprise@live.com

I will post this again, I wont post my price online. If you wan best price come to my store or by email, i offer you a price.

@rizshinigami, do let me know your email address, i will need to look up from my spam/junk folder. Sorry for the late reply.

[quote=“rizshinigami”]Hi there,heard stratos enterprise is the cheapest computer store in Miri.When i go to their website i dont find any sandy bridge cpu and mobo.Is it not updated?anyway i want to ask you all if they have these in store and how much?
DVD-RW

This will be used mainly for gaming at 1920x1080 resolution.Only need to overclock little thats why no need the unlocked cpu(k version).[/quote]

BTW, do note tat the bolded part, if you cant unlock the proc, you can get a stable overclock. So since you going to overclock just get K version as the price is cheap now… Can contact me to know the price.

here is my email: rizshinigami@hotmail.com.Do email me about the prices.Thanks :slight_smile:

see my profile,theres my email address

Check your PM… everything is there d…