Area Representative needed for U.S. High School Exchange!

We are the Country Representative for an U.S. Highschool/Homestay program in Malaysia.

Currently we are looking for posibble candidate to fill in our operation in Miri area.
Please contact us for futher information

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:

The U.S. High School/Homestay Program is a United States government designated program that seeks to increase international understandig and world peace. Foreign high school students accepted to the program are placed with American host families and attend local high school for one academic year. This gives the student the unique opportunity to learn about the U.S. both as a member of an American family and as a student in an American high school, and to share the student’s culture with Americans.

Teck Lau
Swan Exchange Services (Swan Tours Services Sdn Bhd)
Hand Phone: 0168891998

[quote=“swanexchange”]We are the Country Representative for an U.S. Highschool/Homestay program in Malaysia.

Currently we are looking for posibble candidate to fill in our operation in Miri area.
Please contact us for futher information

Teck Lau
Swan Exchange Services (Swan Tours Services Sdn Bhd)
Hand Phone: 0168891998[/quote]

IS that a part time job or full time. I think it is better to just brief out about the job description and qualification needed to be with your team.

smallee, check out you email and read my reply…Thanks!

Hello, Is this post still available… I m 6 months behind… hehehehe