Are Miri streets Littered .......?

Dear Friends,

is there anything which your have seen on Miri Streets which depress you or irritates you ?

Please share that with us
Thank You
Voya

are you one of the city council rep that wish to know the public feedback on the matter or its just a survey conducted by you for your research/findings??

Look around e-Mart commercial centre. I saw rubbish dump in front of the shop. Very dirty area. I should be taking snapshot of that area next time.

yes, that is an affirmative… by some illiterate people who did it conveniently. not only on the streets but also cloggted the drains making the surrounding very smelly. well, it does not only happened on the streets but also on the road. at times, you can see some people just throw out their rubbish from their car. can you imagine how civilizes these group of people are? are they not living in the same community??

Just drive around Permyjaya township and you can see litter along the roads. House owners don’t care, nor do the authorities. What are we paying our house assessments for? Council should be more proactive, not reactive.

Yes. In some streets. Often see people throwing rubbish such as tissue paper, fruit skins out of cars. Back lanes and wet markets are usually badly littered. There are usually children in the car who get to witness the adult littering streets and roads. What sort of examples are the adults showing?

hhhmmmmm
The town centre street are littered with day & night prosttte

this is worse
how???
can u guess???

[quote=“voya”]hhhmmmmm
The town centre street are littered with day & night prosttte

this is worse
how???
can u guess???[/quote]

hhhmmmmmmm
???
:roll:

[quote=“voya”]hhhmmmmm
The town centre street are littered with day & night prosttte[/quote]
is this what irritate you that lead to the thread? :stuck_out_tongue: at a glance of the word ‘litter’, it directly link to ‘rubbish’ back in my head. :mrgreen:

anyway back to prostitution, i have to agree with the fact that it is increasing in miri. according to a source from a leading local media company, 2 housewives wrote in and give ‘feedback’ on this matter that lead to divorce case. apparently, its was hot news since last week. as a matter of fact, miri had the most highest divorce cases in sarawak that caused by this prostitution career and most of it involved ‘china dolls’.

the thing is, how do you stop this sort of ‘littering’ in the community??

These pros are all Indonesian Beauties from 20-45 years of age
they are at their business area as early as 6:30 AM
targeting customers

but i always see

Everyone is craving and love sex. Its soo hard to stop it.

well, it’s one of the world’s oldest occupation/carrier…huhuhu

not only pros Miri streets specially in the town area is full of mad people roaming around

Where is our welfare system to protect those nationals who lost their senses

someday they would get into accident & die

then somebody like you or me will get the blame

lol

[quote=“voya”]not only pros Miri streets specially in the town area is full of mad people roaming around

Where is our welfare system to protect those nationals who lost their senses

someday they would get into accident & die

then somebody like you or me will get the blame[/quote]

So…How is the mad people link with streets with garbage?

today i saw a rubbish car with dropping smell water & some more the rubbish collected still drop on the middle of the road there, somewhere at piasau jaya near the school there.

whoa this thread still survive!!

I hopeppl understand that ppl mean good when they create a thread like this. The way I see it, too many trolls around here who just love to turn things around.

Yup, actually this problem is pretty bad in Sarawak…I think too much space, people just do what’s convenient for them =.="

Or it is just to covenient since no one tracks them down and hunt them out for a summon! :mrgreen: