Arabic langauge

hi every body ,
for any one who is intersted to learn Arabic ,
i would be happy to offer that i can teach gruops and individuals,…
actaully i like to learn and teach multi languages, it is one of my hobbies :slight_smile:

i have teach arabic in malaysia and thailand , i can also speak many langauges
i wish to have chinese friend to improve my mandrin, and to join me to china in my
business trips to china…

yours
shadi
shad_500@yahoo.com

[quote=“shadwww”]hi every body ,
for any one who is intersted to learn Arabic ,
i would be happy to offer that i can teach gruops and individuals,…
actaully i like to learn and teach multi languages, it is one of my hobbies :slight_smile:

i have teach arabic in malaysia and thailand , i can also speak many langauges
i wish to have chinese friend to improve my mandrin, and to join me to china in my
business trips to china…

yours
shadi
shad_500@yahoo.com
0060133391890[/quote]

Hi shadwww,
I am not interested to learn “Arabic” but i am quite interest to know what “races” are you? (don’t worry, i am not a racist here but just curious to know as i noticed that you are quite “outstanding” here coz u know to speak many languages) :mrgreen:

Mind to introduce more on your career? How can we “join” your trip to China? :mrgreen:

Thanks and Regards
Yong

im from turkey… have u hear about it?
i need chinese people to join me coz i need trusted transltor when i go to china…

what are the benefits for me to join you to China? :smiley:

i pay you the whole trip … would u tell me
how old r u?
where do stay?

DO u mind to tell us what type of business u do in China?

i guide middle east people to export and import from china …

:roll:
I thought u said that you provide massage service for ladies and you have a double degree?
Then, how come you also guide middle east people to export / import from China… and also teach arabic language and speak many languages.
Wow, u must be a “multi-purpose” person… :o

KUALA LUMPUR: One is doing her degree in business management at a local university while the other has just completed her diploma in accountancy. Both women, in their early 20s, are now languishing in a jail in Guangzhou, China, awaiting trial after they were caught trying to smuggle syabu into the country last week. Checks by Chinese police showed that the women had taken a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur
(jaga 2 sounds like this project :evil:…hehe)