Apply export permit for my dog

Is there any terms and condition to apply export permit for my pet as I’m gonna bring my pet go back to Sabah end of this year???
For example, pet vaccination card?

Pls check with the local vet…they should know better… :smiley:

I asked paws and claws, but she said that not so sure about that. So kinda blur now :S

You can try the vet is Piasau.

1st you gotta go to the veterinary office beside boulevard commercial center… just after the JKR depot… arrange for a time for checkup of your dog/cat/animal.
2nd then apply export permit… would cost you less than RM 30 , i don’t remember the exact amount. (you have to do this almost in line with step no 4
3rd need somone to apply for the import permit wherever the pet is landing, e.g. in your case is KK sabah. (this can be done through the davesta website)
4th check for cargo flights departing Miri at Miri airport cargo office, fees are based on weight of pet etc… you need a special cage/transport cage for your pet too.
5th You need to declare your pet/cargo through customs… you can do that yourself or get an agent to do it… ask around at the cargo office for the agent… I always use Mr. Sabri.
6th inform sabah vet that when ur pet is arriving.

[quote=“Saf”]1st you gotta go to the veterinary office beside boulevard commercial center… just after the JKR depot… arrange for a time for checkup of your dog/cat/animal.
2nd then apply export permit… would cost you less than RM 30 , i don’t remember the exact amount. (you have to do this almost in line with step no 4
3rd need somone to apply for the import permit wherever the pet is landing, e.g. in your case is KK sabah. (this can be done through the davesta website)
4th check for cargo flights departing Miri at Miri airport cargo office, fees are based on weight of pet etc… you need a special cage/transport cage for your pet too.
5th You need to declare your pet/cargo through customs… you can do that yourself or get an agent to do it… ask around at the cargo office for the agent… I always use Mr. Sabri.
6th inform sabah vet that when ur pet is arriving.[/quote]

urm, how to do it at davesta website? Coz I go into their website, and I only get PDF file :slight_smile: is it mean that I need to post the letter to sabah?
and I’ve ask masCargo and they din’t meantion about customs and so on :shock: :shock: :shock: friend of mine is a vet at KK so i guess, it should be fine for step 6. only step 5 kinda blur. It will be my honour to get help from you!!! Thank you!!!

[quote=“miristudent”][quote=“Saf”]1st you gotta go to the veterinary office beside boulevard commercial center… just after the JKR depot… arrange for a time for checkup of your dog/cat/animal.
6th inform sabah vet that when ur pet is arriving.[/quote]

urm, how to do it at davesta website? Coz I go into their website, and I only get PDF file :slight_smile: is it mean that I need to post the letter to sabah?
and I’ve ask masCargo and they din’t meantion about customs and so on :shock: :shock: :shock: friend of mine is a vet at KK so i guess, it should be fine for step 6. only step 5 kinda blur. It will be my honour to get help from you!!! Thank you!!![/quote]

u need to do customs declaration… the mas kargo ppl would know who to intro. just ask them.

for davesta… u need to log in. Just in case… the web is davesta.sabah.gov.my

hi, how abt import doggy from Philipine to Sarawak? Please advise

same thing i think. PLus i think there’s a quarantine.
Try asking the Vet dept office.