Apple Reseller Store - Grand Opening in Miri on April 11!

The long wait is over. For, Optiprimus - the only Apple authorised store in Miri is opening on April 11 (tomorrow) at Bintang Plaza Level 3.

There will be opening promo going on for 1 DAY ONLY for:

Every purchase of 2GB Apple iPod Shuffle will get a half price at RM 135 only.*
(Promo for 2Gb iPod shuffle only starts from 1pm, at first come first serve basis, and only 1 unit per customer)

Every purchase of 1Gb Apple iPod Shuffle will get a half price at RM 95 only.*
(Promo for 1Gb iPod shuffle only starts from 6pm, at first come first serve basis, and only 1 unit per customer)

Every purchase of Apple iPod Nano, Classic & Touch will get a gift pack worth of more than RM250, with Mini Portable Speakers, & Premium Leather Pouch.*

Every purchase of Apple MacBook Laptop will get a gift pack worth of more than RM800, with Targus Runner Backpack, Apple iWork softwares, & ECAZStudio Photobook.*

Every purchase of Apple iMac Desktop will get a gift pack worth of more than RM500, with Apple iWork softwares, & ECAZStudio Photobook.*

*While Stock Last

i can ian flipping his wings 2 d shop.
hehehhehe

sound like a good offer…

it is only a reseller store?

not official Apple store?..like the new one in Sydney

Caesar.W…how much are u selling the iPod nano and iPod Classic…???

hey, hmm my friend getting a new macbook tomorrow… good news for him.

its only a reseller store? i thought you said its a concept store… anyway heard news that it will have a learning centre for new users of mac. so need my help? lolz… i very short of money now plus pc fair coming soon :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

can bring my macbook there for service or not? my mac reinstallation fails. i dunno why…

Nope, this is not an Apple Store.
The only Apple Store are in Japan.

Yes, this is a concept store. Please feel free to pay us a visit tomorrow and you will understand why :slight_smile:

RRP for iPod Nano = RM 569 (4GB), RM 769 (8GB)
RRP for iPod Classic = RM939 (80GB), RM1,399 (160GB)
RRP for iPod Touch = RM1,339(8GB), RM 1,739 (16GB), RM1,999 (32GB)

now have stock for macbook pro or not? my fren so desperate looking for mbp all over malaysia…

The most important thing is whether they are providing support, otherwise good stuff also no use, just like sony vaio, you can buy it here but when u ask for support or spare parts, …

Some more nowadays you can get apple stuff at a lot of places too, what’s the different?

Some more nowadays you can get apple stuff at a lot of places too, what’s the different?

Accessories, gifts & promos like the above.

[quote=“ian”]

Accessories, gifts & promos like the above.[/quote]

This is for “one day” only. Thank you very much for the “one day” promotion!!!

Thanks for the pricing, Caesar.W. But i think there are more than one Apple store in the world. One of the most famous is the New York Fifth Avenue store.

http://images.apple.com/retail/fifthavenue/gallery/images/photo1.jpg

vetkin_gray, r u sure ur friend is really looking around. Apple concept store is all around KL. a lot of dealer in miri is also selling it but no one really promote is as the market is monopolized by Acer.

Agree, not only Acer, HP too!

[quote=“YONG_9009”][quote=“ian”]

Accessories, gifts & promos like the above.[/quote]

This is for “one day” only. Thank you very much for the “one day” promotion!!![/quote]

I’m sure accessories are not one day.

Caesar.W, can i make reservation for the 2GB Apple iPod Shuffle? bigweteyes

Too bad the promo is for Apple Shuffle. I really don’t like that player as it has no display at all.

can installment??hehe…sure many ppl will go…tell us how many ppl buy it

i wish i had money ler…wanna get d ipod touch…had fun playing with one of the apple trainer’s ipod touch…to tell you the truth,this apple stuffs really can make u go whoa one…cmmon la poeple…Caeser ady give 50% discount…what more can u ask for?

Haha, i had a three hour lunch break for the 2GB ipod shuffle offer. Can say Im too eng gua. Haha overall the shop is very sleek and sophisicated. Mac products are presented in well manner, simple and neat. Every personnel are friendly and courteous. Caeser, good luck and all the best with ur business. Cheers =)

if im not mistaken his first post wrote buy 1 at ori price and get a 2nd one at half price?

No la…both at half price.selling like hot cakes…The 1gb ipod shuffle promo starts at 5pm…and at 4 pm ady got people queue in line…Pity ian that he cant get his ipod shuffle…whoa…teamGD,u were there?guess what,i work there…hehe…